• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ver 3.0

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...hes waiting for Rev Psalm...nice move drift...play mind games and logic...and stay focus on the question to prevent diversion...lol

use the bible and defend the bible and use the bible again and defend the bible again.......cycle goes on and on.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha...hes waiting for Rev Psalm...nice move drift...play mind games and logic...and stay focus on the question to prevent diversion...lol

use the bible and defend the bible and use the bible again and defend the bible again.......cycle goes on and on.....

Catch fish must slowly fight mah :wink: especially those dirty fishes love to swim in circle so have to follow their momentum mah :wink: . I'm used to catch these kind of fish Liao ... Even teekee that longkang fish also buay tahan must give up and ignore me ... So when he post I can't see .. Knn :wink:

Last edited:
B

Baluku

A baby can stay inside a mother's womb for 9 months.

You think it is not possible for a man to stay alive in a whale's stomach for 3 days?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You think it is not possible for a man to stay alive in a whale's stomach for 3 days?

is your mother a whale ? :wink:

So ... How can a man lives inside a fish stomach for 3days ? And the bible didn't even say it's a whale in the first place ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems like a just cast a net :wink: now got 3 fishes :wink: which brothers here hungry ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a good one. And billions of bacteria live inside us too

is your mother a fish too ? too ?
wtfish !!!!!if she is a salmon how ? :wink:

you dont mind if i eat your siblings :wink:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

whahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahha
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You lived in your momma, so was your momma a fish then?

so now you know the different between a human and a fish :wink:
means you also think it is not possible for a man to stay alive in a whale's stomach for 3 days right ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now you know the different between a human and a fish :wink:
means you also think it is not possible for a man to stay alive in a whale's stomach for 3 days right ? :wink:

I'm not the one sir, you are the one who think cannot.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good , So you know the different between a whale and a Human . So how can a human stay inside a fish stomach for 3 days Alive :wink:???????

post no.5 directly answered your question, you can't run away cos i always point it out for all to see.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
post no.5 directly answered your question, you can't run away cos i always point it out for all to see.

point what ?? what post 5 ?

how can a human stay inside a fish stomach for 3 days Alive ???????:smile::wink::wink:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

stay in womb and stomach is different.

You will be digested by the gastric acids if you stay in a stomach.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what post number 5 ? can you answer me directly ? how can a human stay inside a fish stomach for 3 days Alive ? :wink: