• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Incident at NTUC Fairprice

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Working as a supermarket staff must be tough if these TikTok videos posted by user Theryandudee are anything to go by.
120422_womanarguesNTUC_TikTokHL.jpg

The TikTok videos posted on Monday (April 11) showed a woman in a sleeveless top having a heated conversation with some of FairPrice Finest staff.

The woman claimed she saw a man, whom the TikTok user claimed to be his father, opening a supposedly sealed product inside the supermarket.

"According to what the man said, the cap or seal was already not sealed up," a staff patiently explained to her.

"So, all these things, if they are not sealed up, can just open them, is it? Are you telling me that?" the woman sniped back in the video, pointing to products in the background.

As three FairPrice staff members tried to mitigate the situation, another woman could be heard saying "I got the whole day". She added that she would not pay for the product and would call the police.

Upon hearing that the TikTok user was open to getting the police involved, the woman in the sleeveless top allegedly walked away.

TikTok user Theryandudee explained in a separate video that the product's cap had dropped off.

The product was a bottle of Vicks cream and the woman allegedly told Theryandudee's father off, claiming she could smell the product.

The TikTok user said the problem escalated with the woman calling his father "uncivilised" and an "animal".

She was also heard saying on the video: "When I say 'please do not act like an animal', that's not an outright profanity! Go talk to a lawyer".

120422_ntuc_ticktockjustpay1.jpg

PHOTO: Screengrab/TikTok/Theryandudee
According to the TikTok user, the FairPrice staff resolved the matter by keeping the product and asking him and his father not to pay for for it.

alt

In the comments section, one netizen wondered why the woman was acting like she owns the shop while another questioned if it was even necessary to involve the police in such a trivial matter.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...er-of-opening-product-in-supermarket.6731095/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m on the side of the woman. Why the fuck did the old man open up the product? Cheebye kia, can’t read the details from the box on the outside like all of us?

No different from the sick old farts who like to press on fruits and put them back.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wrong place at wrong time,the white clowns open leg policy invited many from 3rd world,u Don see it u Don believe, some tot they are high class n immune cos open leg policies,u should go n see yrself all yaya papaya ,even board bus mask down,they tot the whole clowns treasure them n only whack locals ,that's why they can see wat they want, locals are mostly law abiding ,but this case is wrong place at wrong time

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the old fuckers are constantly creating trouble cos they are too free. I have seen one old woman who took out a cake from a box and swapped it with another flavor from another box. With her bare hands. Does this cunt deserve to get slapped? Knn, so unhygienic.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she so concerned about civil behaviour when she herself is half naked.
I bet that by looking at her mannerisms, she is a primary school teacher.