• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Two men arrested after fight at Orchard MRT Station, one seen bleeding from nose, blood drip all over MRT station floor

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw one TW EXCommnado , at 68yr old he could clear 2.4km with full SBO at 10min last time.

Forget to add...still can piak a young vietbu to have a child at 60yrs old.kid now grown up doing NS liao
I believed one in a 100,000. Most 60 years old cannot run 2.4km in 10mins. It does not mean all TW Ex Commando are as fit as him.

There are some scholars among MAT. That doesn't mean that all Mat are smart.
There are some scammers among Chinks, that doesn't mean that all Chinks are scammers.
There are some good IT among Ah Neh, that doesn't mean that all Neh are good at IT.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed one in a 100,000. Most 60 years old cannot run 2.4km in 10mins. It does not mean all TW Ex Commando are as fit as him.

There are some scholars among MAT. That doesn't mean that all Mat are smart.
There are some scammers among Chinks, that doesn't mean that all Chinks are scammers.
There are some good IT among Ah Neh, that doesn't mean that all Neh are good at IT.

Race and IQ
View attachment 189828
Good Tiongkok Gene's.