• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - This is the lunch that most migrant workers in Sg get these days

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG20230523131144.jpg

Palani, a migrant worker from India, said that because of the low salary, the monthly food expenses are 10 dollars more than in the past, which is a burden. This is his lunch these days, a lot of rice, small pack of yogurt, small pack of curry vegetables, and small pack of curry sauce.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20230602-1400707
Someone from edmw “kope” this this pic and post as his lunch, yuanlai is a migrant lunch.:rolleyes:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... Bro, u so fast eat steam white lice liao hah
these days i’m very gian png as i’ve put off steamed white lice for over 6.9 years. i’ve been on a very low carb and primarily vege diet with some fish. freshly steamed white lice is like a narcotic. brown lice doesn’t cum close.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see the Ah Neh eat until so big size and all gek gek got muscle wan.... U believe they eat like that????

U try out and let us know again
I have seen them stting on the floor and each eating a big packet of lunch comprising rendang mutton, curry chicken breast,brinjal,ladies finger and huge amount of steamed rice. Yummy!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they are Muslims, they can consider fasting for the non-Ramadan months too. Their body is already well-adapted to daytime fasting.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy one large packet of ikan billis. Fry and bottle it and use that as a condiment for the lunch. Sedap!!