• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] 36-year-old Singaporean Triathlete Choo Ling Er kena hit by car from her back while cycling, broke her spine in traffic accident on Christmas Day

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Most of my friends who ride, do so at 5am to 6am. And they ride 20km +. No traffic at that time. Then after riding, they go to kopitiam for breakfast. She must have been riding during peak period.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of my friends who ride, do so at 5am to 6am. And they ride 20km +. No traffic at that time. Then after riding, they go to kopitiam for breakfast. She must have been riding during peak period.
Seem like 5am is no longer a good time, more siao leng on the road these days

While cycling to meet her friends for a ride on Dec 25, Choo was involved in a traffic accident at about 5.10am along Simei Avenue. She said in an Instagram story that she got hit by a car from the back, leaving her with a fractured spine.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSC_5241.jpg

Can she recover well enough to do cowgirl style?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times do I have to say that cyclists are pests on roads in Singapore?

We need more examples of these morons to make sure they get it through their thick skulls