• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Severe Influenza

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This winter (now), the flu in Australia is quite serious. An Australian told me me that the symptoms were worse than covid, fever, sore-throat for more than a week, etc. There are even people who vomit. (serious!) He said that it is not covid-19, or at least, not positive on ARTs.

https://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/14708485
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08...-covid-is-over-pandemic-declaration/101334534
It has been so for a few weeks.

Reflecting on myself, I didn't have cold/flu for almost 3 years. In the past, I used to get it once or twice a year, like some form of regular anti-virus updates. With such a huge gap, I suspect I will face more severe symptoms when I get my next influenza infections.

Stay safe bros.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you vaccinated?

If you have received the Covid death shots, your immune system is irreversibly and permanently compromised, which then makes you susceptible to all kinds of diseases.

You can believe it's 'long Covid', or some new exotic strain of flu, or even monkeypox. Whatever helps you to sleep better at night. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you vaccinated?

If you have received the Covid death shots, your immune system is irreversibly and permanently compromised, which then makes you susceptible to all kinds of diseases.

You can believe it's 'long Covid', or some new exotic strain of flu, or even monkeypox. Whatever helps you to sleep better at night. :cool:
yes I am, no choice, for work.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family & me is ok here in VIC. Yes, we are vaxed too but we fly to SG to take inactivated only since it ain't avail here in skippyland. Not forgetting, we all took our flu jabs there before heading back here.
So far, all good for the whole family here :smile:
IMG-20220831-WA0033.jpg