• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regular Seasonal Influenza Virus Wiped Out by Wearing Masks, Will Sam Leong Jump Down?

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The USA is the most guilty of inflating Covid numbers for both political and financial reasons. Dont believe any of the numbers coming from the USA.

LOL now "dont trust numbers coming out of United States" I love it when you lose. Please dont stop. LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wear mask and shutdown, pandemic over. take vaccine then no more talk of virus. gone.

cce4b6f328963b9d9e60a6dade150896.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And you are guilty of nonstop bullshit

CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics

By Melanie Arter | July 31, 2020 | 5:07pm EDT

Admiral Brett Giroir, director of the US coronavirus diagnostic testing, adjust his face mask as he testifies during a House Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis hearing on a national plan to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC on July 31, 2020. (Photo by KEVIN DIETSCH/AFP via Getty Images)

Admiral Brett Giroir, director of the US coronavirus diagnostic testing, adjust his face mask as he testifies during a House Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis hearing on a national plan to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC on July 31, 2020. (Photo by KEVIN DIETSCH/AFP via Getty Images)
(CNSNews.com) – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield acknowledged Friday that the number of COVID-19 deaths could be inflated where someone who had the virus actually died from something else, but it was recorded as a COVID death.

At a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing, titled, “The Urgent Need for a National Plan to Contain the Coronavirus,” Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.) said he wished that Admiral Brett Giroir, assistant secretary for health at HHS, didn’t have to leave the hearing early, because the last time he appeared before the committee, they discussed the incentive for people in the medical field to claim someone died of COVID just to get more money.

“I asked him a question last time he was here, and we didn't have a time to continue our discussion with regards to the sort of perverse incentive for medical folks to claim that somebody died of COVID versus if it’s an automobile accident for instance, as long as you have COVID in your system, you can blame COVID and which means you get more money as the attending physician, hospital, whatever,” the congressman said.

“[Giroir] acknowledges that the statistics he’s getting from the states are inflated. We found that the governor of Colorado, who was a Democrat, actually did research on this and found he had to get rid of 12% of the deaths that were recorded in the state,” Luetkemeyer said.

He asked Redfield to comment on the “perverse incentive” and whether there is an effort “to try and do something different in a way that these deaths are recorded so we actually have better records and better numbers to go with.”

The CDC director said that the same thing happened in the early days of the HIV epidemic.

“I think you’re correct in that we've seen this in other disease processes too. Early in the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV. The hospital would prefer the DRG for HIV because there is greater reimbursement. So I do think there’s some reality to that. When it comes to death reporting though, ultimately, it's how the physician defines it in the death certificate,” Redfield said.

“In our national health statistics group here in Hyattsville, we review all those death certificates, so I think it's probably less operable in the cause of death. Although I won't say it’s not some cases. I do think though when it comes to hospital reimbursement issues for individuals, they get discharged, there could be some play in that for sure,” he added.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
washingtonpost.com

A hypervigilant mom followed every health guideline. She still caught the coronavirus.
Caitlin Gibson

8-10 minutes

It was the Thursday night before Memorial Day weekend when Rebecca Drobis, a 43-year-old mother of an infant daughter in Northwest Washington, was suddenly awakened by a faint feeling of chills and wondered whether she might be getting sick.

Drobis, a freelance photographer (she has previously worked for The Washington Post), had done everything she could think of to avoid the novel coronavirus. Her experience, recounted in a recent interview, captures how even a mild case of covid-19 can still be a harrowing ordeal — and how the myriad unknowns of the illness leave its victims without a clear sense of closure or control.

The following account has been edited for length and clarity.

We took the pandemic very seriously right from the outset. My husband’s brother was stationed with the Navy in Beijing, so we’d been following the pandemic very closely since January. My daughter, Rosie, was 7 months old in March. Babies under the age of 1 are considered in the high-risk category. My parents are in their 70s, and we’re very close with them. They used to watch my daughter once a week, and we decided right away to have them stop coming over.

My father is a retired doctor, so we’ve always been hyper-aware of germs and washing our hands, and after you have a newborn, you’re just crazy about wiping everything down. I ordered masks right away. We stopped going to the grocery store. We had everything delivered. We took the stay-at-home orders very seriously.
We were only leaving our house to go for a walk. Sometimes, to maintain distance, I would push Rosie’s stroller into the bike lane or the street. You make these decisions every time you go out: Is the danger from an oncoming car or from all the people around us who aren’t wearing masks while walking their dogs? We do our best, but you can’t always stay six feet apart on the sidewalk.

I remember going to bed on Thursday night, May 21, feeling a little more tired than usual, and I had a little bit of an upset stomach, but nothing significant. And then I woke up in the middle of the night, and I definitely felt a little bit of chills, but not so much that I even got out of bed. When I got up in the morning, I was positive I had a fever. So I took my temperature, and it was 100.5 — low, but definitely a fever. I was immediately terrified.

I called my health-care provider at 7 a.m. Because I had the fever and I was also breast-feeding, I was able to get scheduled for a test at noon that day.

The test was really scary. It was pouring rain, and there was this person approaching the car wearing full PPE. It really hit me in that moment: This is what a global pandemic is. There are sick people, this woman is testing covid-positive people all day long, and she’s putting herself at risk. On every level, it suddenly felt really real. They give you this piece of paper when you leave the test that says, “Based on your history, we suspect that you are covid-positive.”

After the test, I pulled over, and I just started hysterically crying. I was so scared. How did this happen?

They recommend that you self-isolate. By that night, my fever was gone. But I stayed in my room. I began to think, “This was just a fluky thing, just bad timing to have a fever.”

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are guilty of nonstop bullshit

He is just about the biggest sore loser you can find. First we went on about the disgraced 2x impeached one term ex President, then he went on about "Sweden Herd Immunity" which failed and they admitted it, locked down.

At the end I reserved judgement on the vaccines and look, he as expected is attacking the vaccines despite the obvious success. :cool:

for your reading pleasure, the dismantling of ADMIN's nonsense: :tongue::tongue::tongue:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/21...y-soon-to-catch-up.295844/page-4#post-3275064