• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pm lhl is paid $2.2m a year or $6028 a day

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money pour like rain everyday.... nice... no complete his 2.5 yr NSF liability no break term... lagi nice.

Life is not fair.... anyway... what will he get to be in his next life... kenna thrown back to earth to do what? Massage parlour girl? With happy ending with all customers...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
$6k/day for a person of LHL status doesn't seems to be a lot.
Last time when I went to cbd 1 financial trading office for interview, the interviewer told me he makes 5 digit per day and he asked me to look out the glass panel in his room, those guys outside (all with suits and jackets) easily make near 5 digit per day.
I didn't believed him yet until he showed me the money by dipping into his left pocket and grabbed out a folded stack of thousand and hundred dollar notes (appearing to be some sua lui aka disposable money)which I Estimated to be at least 20k. So I kind of believed him. :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
$6k/day for a person of LHL status doesn't seems to be a lot.
Last time when I went to cbd 1 financial trading office for interview, the interviewer told me he makes 5 digit per day and he asked me to look out the glass panel in his room, those guys outside (all with suits and jackets) easily make near 5 digit per day.
I didn't believed him yet until he showed me the money by dipping into his left pocket and grabbed out a folded stack of thousand and hundred dollar notes (appearing to be some sua lui aka disposable money)which I Estimated to be at least 20k. So I kind of believed him. :geek:
During those era, a few NTU accountancy grad that I know Quitted their accounting and audit job to be a remisier/broker.
A simple and humbled me at that time had not been exposed to the financial world.
I didn't know what was the interviewer and his bunch of boys were doing, trading of commodities or whatever I wasn't keen to know, so I told the interviewer I would be contented enough if you could offer me a full time job with a fix pay of about $2k . At that time 2k per mth pay is like current 5k.
The interviewer told me, come back to me when you are ready :geek:
So I knew there wasn't any post of 2k for me but perhaps 10k per day if I was ready :cool: