• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinay Chiobu very happy get fucked by AMDK Old Fart!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I married a man 42 years older than me - people call me a gold digger because he pays all the bills, but I love him​

By Alanah KhoslaUpdated 17:15 BST 03 Aug 2023
IMG_9003.jpeg

David said: 'We met when I was in the Philippines. I was using a dating site. One day I saw her profile - I practically jumped out of my chair. I was so impressed by what I saw.'

After agreeing to meet with David, Jackie admitted she 'did not review his profile' and 'had no idea what he looked like'. She added: 'I could tell that he was a gentleman and was really nice'.

Jackie received her Visa 11 months after David popped the question, with the couple choosing to live in the US.

Discussing their wedding, Jackie said: 'Our wedding was fun. It was the best day of my life. My parents and siblings couldn't make it here. My family are very supportive and my friends also. I won't regret marrying Dave because he's a really nice man. He loves me, he respects me, he's the best.'

But despite gushing over each other, David admitted the relationship had been critiqued by users online who question whether or not 'their love is real'.

'Overall, we have received very positive judgments. But that's not to say every comment that comes in is positive,' David said.

Jackie added: 'So many label him as my sugar daddy, say I'm a green card digger, a gold digger. But I'm not really affected because it's not true. I know myself, I know that I am not a gold digger.'

While the age gap wasn't an issue for Jackie, David admitted he was concerned about how he would be perceived: 'I had concerns, but it wasn't from my perspective, it was from Jackie's perspective.

People have referred to Jackie as a gold digger because David sends large amounts of money to her family and pays the bills

+3
People have referred to Jackie as a gold digger because David sends large amounts of money to her family and pays the bills
When I was courting Jackie, I would constantly remind her about the age gap and I would remind her that I'm older than her parents.

'I would say to Jackie "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" and every time without hesitation, Jackie would answer "Yes, I do".'

Jackie, who works in a local drug store after moving to California, returns to the Philippines once a year to visit her family and helps to support them financially.

David, who is retired, claims to pay 'most of the bills' but Jackie helps out where she can. The couple regularly post on TikTok where Jackie opens up about their relationship as intrigued viewers question her choices.

The couple have managed to build a following of 47,300 on the app after making a series of videos about their marriage and poking fun at people's perceptions of their relationship.

In one tongue in cheek clip, Jackie was seen asking David: 'When are you going to send money to my family?'

After asking how much, Jackie then suggested '$25,000'. David agreed to the large sum before she thanked him.

She then joked: 'That's why I love you because you give me a lot of money'.

73920193-12368895-image-m-36_1691073091801.jpg

73920197-12368895-image-m-37_1691073104053.jpg

73920199-12368895-image-m-38_1691073121524.jpg

Many users have been quick to share their thoughts on David and Jackie's relationship, but some view it negatively

Many users have been quick to share their thoughts on David and Jackie's relationship, but some view it negatively
Jackie also revealed she is called David's 'caregiver', prompting commenters to question if Jackie is his 'adopted daughter from the Philippines.

Responding to someone who said David 'looks like her grandpa', Jackie said: 'We love each other, that's the most important thing.

'At his age, most of the people are grandpas with kids and grandkids. But in Dave's case, he didn't have kids so he's not a grandpa.

'You should be careful using that word because all of us will get old. What if you're walking in the street and someone calls you a grandpa, how will you feel? You should be careful because it can be an insult'.

Commenting on their relationship, one user said: 'There you have it - this year's Oscar winner. Amazing performance over the years Jackie, hats off!'

Another user defended their relationship, saying: 'He's definitely in love with her and I think she has love and respect for him'.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it good ?
Man got his honey.
Woman get her money.
All get what they wanted.

It's a perfect union.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say like that, she's just a God-fearing Catholic girl who wants a God-fearing man.

Considering the condition of most of their men back in Pinoyland, it's very easy to find an upgrade elsewhere.

pinoymake02.jpg