• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP MP Tin Offers Amnesty + $30 Vouchers If Sinkies Surrender Their E-Vapourisers! Muud Boy Amongst First In Line To Surrender And Confess His Sins!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aivape181123.jpg

SINGAPORE – After seeing his friends suffer from shortness of breath from smoking e-cigarettes, Mr Ilyas Suratmin decided to give up vaping, with a push from his girlfriend.

“I’m considered one of the lucky ones as I haven’t experienced any side effects after vaping for the past five years, but I want to give it up before I have children,” said the 33-year-old information technology officer.

He was one of the first in line to surrender his e-vaporiser at the pilot launch of MacPherson Youth Network’s “Drop it, Stop it!” anti-vape campaign on Nov 18. The campaign was co-organised with youth charity Bilby Community Development.

Smokers who voluntarily surrender their vaping devices receive a $30 gift voucher – about the cost of a disposable vape.

Mr Ilyas said he turned to vapes around 2018 as cigarettes became too costly. “I can buy a disposable vape for about $20. If I compare it with cigarettes, it’s much more cost-effective. It also tastes better as it is flavoured.”

Adding that his girlfriend has encouraged him to quit the habit, given its harmful effects, he said: “Due to love for my girlfriend and future wife, I am quitting. It is something I know I have to sacrifice.”

It is illegal to buy, own or use electronic vaporisers – also known as e-vaporisers, vapes or e-cigarettes – in Singapore. This includes vapes bought online or overseas.

Those caught buying, using or owning a vaporiser can be fined up to $2,000 per offence.

MacPherson MP Tin Pei Ling said that for this programme, the group worked with the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) and Health Promotion Board (HPB) to waive these penalties.

“HSA and HPB were very supportive, telling us if the youth gave up their vaping devices through this programme, they will not be penalised,” she said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...son-youth-network-launches-anti-vape-campaign

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said so. I believe you after all we are brothers. I think you deserve her pay after all you are so indispensable. When are you leaving for Gaza to fight for Israel?
Greedy Tin would not even be nominated in the election in other countries, such as Malaysia, Hong Kong or Taiwan.
As an MP, she might be sentenced to death in China for working in private enterprise to make extra money