• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP Lee Bee wah try get free cheap publicity in table tennis match

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice her malaysian quitter parasite face in the singapore bench. Never serve NS still dare to sit there !!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
i was fine until the t.v screen shown her waving....my marikita dropped
>>

maybe sg player see her and lost the mood to win also.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
For an MP, it is really inapproriate to behave like a frantic seow char bor. First instance I saw her on tv was which kopi soh behaving like a nut case waving the sinkapore flag.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can't missed seeing her in action on screen...unless u're dead blind. :biggrin:
Bro, sometimes when you spot your mother-in-law or ex, the mind immediately pretends that there is no one there. Its an automechanism to help you in not spoiling your day. Turn it on.

Now to reach for a stiff whisky to calm my nerves.