• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Josephus: Once An Ah Beng, Always Beng! People Accept My Free Help But Still Reject Me!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You look at the shop front of his law firm:
Sounds like a moron rather than a lawyer. I won't want this clown as my MP for sure.
Did you watch the interview? Sounded like a baby throwing his toys out of the pram, something like "teacher they bluffed me!".

But I would like him to be my MP for sure. I will have to scrape the bottom of my barrel to find something worse than what i have now.

Having said that, if he is serious into helping common folks and not the fame and wealth that the ruling party offers, he can join WP or SDP.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long hair with tattoos means gangster-lawyer? What sort of a moron expects a gangster-lawyer to be accepted as a PAP MP-designate? I think he is too full of himself and being so naive. Even WP and SDP will not consider him! With all due respect, he is just an attention-seeking PAP lover with a fragile ego to boot. Someone already described him as a ticking time-bomb! The PAP grasslooters only want him to volunteer as an usher and to help in crowd control.lol

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
You look at the shop front of his law firm:

Having said that, if he is serious into helping common folks and not the fame and wealth that the ruling party offers, he can join WP or SDP.

Yo, he already full of troubles, financial, personal and whatever shit, you want him to get into even deeper shit, like M Ravi?:confused:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pap is highly selective
only the cream of the cream will be selected
so lidat behaviour and looks cannot make it lah
pap is still the best
only the best will make it to the top
no wonder singapore is so progressive
majulah singapura

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap is highly selective
only the cream of the cream will be selected
so lidat behaviour and looks cannot make it lah
pap is still the best
only the best will make it to the top
no wonder singapore is so progressive
majulah singapura

Majullah PAP lah, bodoh! :mad:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are so many hurdles to clear
tea sessions after tea sessions
working on the ground
so the pap leaders are the best polished ones to run the country
not anyhow beng beng also can get in
i applaud the strict criteria of selection
majulah singapura!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao Loong is jealous of his hair.

Given Lanjiao Loong's demure walking style, he would die to have this kind of hair to complete his Chow Ah Qua look.