• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan: Muslim emergency staff refuses to save Christian sewage workers because they’re ritually unclean according to Islam, two die

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a dying religion. So no point being scared of it. The 8nternet will put it out of business.
Before this, Muslims knowledge were restricted and limited in their own countries.
Arab countries like Egypt, Iraq,Syria, Yemen are secular so they can't be bothered about religion.
Turkey, like malaysia, are going into reverse. Getting more religious. But I doubt if it will work. Nothing can stop men being free from domination by a handful of clerics.
I remain hopeful that I will see the conclusion you propose.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
hullo. that's in the past lah... now what does it look like?

you want it to go back that way you have to actively advocate for it.
You want the muslims to hang me? There is no avenue for open discussion. Anyone with a different view will be branded a heretic, apostate, devil, syaitan....and yet, they insist that the person be punished under Islamic law, which is death to apostate. Threatened.
So the people who administer the religion have a free hand in how to run it. So that is why most just remain silent.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any religion that preaches hate is inferior to any religion that preaches Love. Those who follow the path of hate do not know his loving Creator