• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan: Horrific Rape and Kidnapping of 16-Year-Old Christian Child at Gunpoint by a peaceful muslim

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kainat1-1024x591.jpg

https://www.britishasianchristians....g-of-16-year-old-christian-child-at-gunpoint/

On Easter Sunday, a Christian girl was tragically abducted and subjected to a horrific assault at gunpoint by a Muslim trader in Rasalpur, Nowshehra, Pakistan. The next day, the perpetrator brazenly contacted the girl’s father, instructing him to retrieve her from his residence.
Despite clear evidence of the assault, confirmed by a Medico Legal Certificate issued by a Government Hospital, the police failed to register an FIR (First Information Report). Shockingly, local authorities did not act to pursue justice.
In a distressing turn of events, the local Jarga coerced the father into dropping the case for a mere Rs. 50,000 and arranged for the victim to be forcibly married to her assailant. This grave injustice compounds the suffering of the victim and her family.
Facing such dire circumstances, the desperate father has appealed to the Inspector General of Police for assistance in safeguarding his life and seeking justice against the perpetrators. This heartbreaking situation underscores the urgent need for systemic reforms to protect vulnerable individuals and ensure accountability in cases of violence and exploitation.

On March 31st, Kainat Pervaiz, a 16-year-old Christian resident of Rasalpur, Nowshera, innocently ventured out to buy groceries from a local high street. Tragically, she fell victim to a heinous crime when she was abducted at gunpoint by a Muslim man named Muhammad Suleman. Suleman forcibly took her to a vacant residence belonging to his sister in Gulbahar Colony, located in the same city, transporting her via motorcycle. Throughout the night, Kainat endured unimaginable horrors as she was brutally raped multiple times.
As dawn broke on April 1st, the perpetrator, displaying brazen audacity, contacted Pervaiz Masih, Kainat’s father. He callously informed Masih to retrieve his daughter from Suleman’s residence in Gulbahar Colony, Nowshera.
Pervaiz Masih, recounting the harrowing events to BACA, shared, “I was sitting in the office of Pakistan Air Force, seeking help when I received the call. I am a retired Air Force Watchman, so I reached out to them for assistance, and they instructed me to hurry to the location and bring my daughter to safety.”
Upon his arrival at the assailant’s home to retrieve Kainat, Pervaiz Masih was greeted with false cordiality by Muhammad Suleman. Suleman callously fabricated a story, claiming that he had found Kainat wandering on a road, seemingly lost. He deceitfully informed Masih that Kainat had revealed she was from Rawalpindi and had no acquaintances in Nowshera. Suleman shamelessly asserted, “I gave her safe shelter,” attempting to conceal his heinous actions with fabricated goodwill.
Mr. Suleman then unlocked a door to a room were Kainat was held captive and allowed her to reunite with her father, she immediately cried out, expressing her fear and anguish. “She looked scared and terrified,” Pervaiz Masih recalled. “She ran to me, crying aloud, and informed me that Suleman had kidnapped her and raped her.”
With his daughter’s distress echoing in his ears, Pervaiz Masih wasted no time. He swiftly took Kainat to Nowshera Police Station to report the horrifying crimes committed against her by Muhammad Suleman. Kainat bravely narrated her ordeal to the police, recounting how she had been abducted at gunpoint, forcibly taken to an unknown location, and subjected to repeated acts of rape throughout the night. She also disclosed that Suleman had assaulted her with his pistol, causing injury to the base of her nose.
Kainat3-768x1024.jpeg
Clothes submitted by Kainat to the police as evidence of the rape she was subjected to.
Despite the gravity of Kainat’s testimony and the evidence of her trauma, the police shockingly failed to take any action. Instead, they callously advised Pervaiz Masih to make a compromise, citing Pakistan’s Qisas and Diyat laws. Under these laws, perpetrators of rape and murder can evade justice by paying bribes. This reprehensible response by the authorities only deepened the injustice suffered by Kainat and her family, highlighting the urgent need for systemic reforms to ensure justice and protection for victims of such heinous crimes.
“I refused to settle for compensation and insisted on the registration of an FIR,” Pervaiz Masih firmly stated to our BACA team. However, his plea for justice fell on deaf ears.
The following day, the police summoned Pervaiz Masih to the station and instructed him to obtain a Medico-Legal Certificate (MLC) from the District Headquarters Hospital (DHQ) in Nowshera. On April 4th, Dr. Arshiya issued the MLC, confirming both the rape of Kainat and the injuries sustained on the base of her nose.
Despite the irrefutable evidence provided by the MLC, the police shockingly refused to register an FIR, opting instead to allow the local jirga [unofficial leaders from the local community] to arbitrate the matter within the confines of the police station.
“On April 5th, members of the jirga forcibly arrived at my residence and coerced me to accompany them to the police station,” Pervaiz Masih recounted. “They threatened to abduct my daughters if I dared to resist.”
In a disturbing turn of events, an agreement was drafted in the presence of the police, stipulating that Pervaiz Masih had agreed to a compromise with Muhammad Suleman. The terms of the agreement dictated that Suleman would marry Kainat, and in return, Pervaiz Masih would receive Rs. 50,000 (£142) as compensation for forgiving Suleman
On that same fateful night, Pervaiz Masih reached out to Matthew Suleman, the secretary of the Central Peace Committee in KPK, who has been known for advocating against injustice. Together, they sought refuge at the office of the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) in KPK, where Pervaiz Masih passionately pleaded for justice for his innocent daughter, Kainat. The DSP assured them of justice and promptly directed the Station House Officer (SHO) of Nowshera Police Station to register an FIR against Muhammad Suleman and explain the delay.
However, despite the orders from his superior, the SHO blatantly disregarded them and delayed the registration of the FIR until April 11th. This blatant disregard for authority and justice further compounded the anguish and frustration Pervaiz Masih and his family faced.
Moreover, Pervaiz Masih is constantly threatened by the local community, especially considering Muhammad Suleman’s influence and wealth as a member of the local traders’ committee. Suleman’s financial leverage, coupled with his ability to intimidate, poses a grave danger to Pervaiz Masih and his family. As a retired watchman from the Pakistan Air Force in Peshawar, Pervaiz Masih recently settled in Nowshera with his wife and three young daughters. Their rented home has become a place of fear and vulnerability, with the culprits issuing menacing threats to coerce him into dropping the case.