• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

North Korea gets ready for war. Fuck Angmorika and it's running dogs. Long live Chairman Kim.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope you understand that North Korea is China's backyard dog. China must be desperate now, so trying to stir shit through its dog. :wink:

Those who still remember Fatty Kim's brief visit to Sinkieland... he had to ride on a train through the China mainland. He didn't fly here. :cool:

China is the constant and diligent shit stirrer, doesn't matter if it's Taiwan, South China Sea, mountain border with India, the Middle East, Cuba etc. :whistling:

hzwefie0611.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you understand that North Korea is China's backyard dog. China must be desperate now, so trying to stir shit through its dog. :wink:

Those who still remember Fatty Kim's brief visit to Sinkieland... he had to ride on a train through the China mainland. He didn't fly here. :cool:

China is the constant and diligent shit stirrer, doesn't matter if it's Taiwan, South China Sea, mountain border with India, the Middle East, Cuba etc. :whistling:

hzwefie0611.jpg
CIA agent u...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew s North Korean diplomat. Met in a pub. Didn't know he was son of kim's uncle. Asked to return home and I guess, to be executed with his dad.

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal

hzwefie0611.jpg

He flew to SG la. Just on an Air China plane. He probably doesn't own a plane that even has the range to reach SG. Let alone reliable enough to fly over the ocean from NK to SG.