• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Near sexless marriage......

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this circulating on the internet, just sharing.

I have encountered some issues with my wife. I am going through a sex deprived marriage like many did. The problem is, we have been married for only less than a year. We did have sexual encounters on and off before our marriage in the preceding years and every single time it was great. Around 1 year prior to the wedding she requested for a hiatus and her reason was simply she did not want any "accident" to happen. I thought she was right and fair so I obliged.

We did not "consummate" our wedding on the night we held our dinner as I was semi KO'ed by the liquor by the time we reach our hotel suite. The next day we had to check out by noon so there was no chance for anything kinky to happen. The same night nothing happened as both of us were still exhausted. The following night I initiated but she shrugged off my advances, claiming: "I'm still feeling very tired, can we do it another day?" So I thought why not give her another few days of rest before I try again. I did not ask again till almost two weeks later and was again rejected by a similar reason: "I don't feel like it". I didn't say anything and slept on the same bed with my back facing her.

After weeks of getting turned down by her, I brought up the topic of a sex deprived marriage to her. The conversation didn't last more than 5 minutes and ended up pretty nasty. During the conversation I highlighted to her the potentially devastating consequences of a sexless marriage. It was pretty clear that the message not only did not get through; in fact things backfired. She said that I was not being understanding and demanded too much of her. I therefore quzzed her: "if I don't turn to you for sex, who should I turn to?" She kept quiet and the conversation ended abruptly.

More at https://shrtcô.de/XuQBo7

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's having sex... just not with you. Women cheerfully open their legs for alpha males, who might not be their husbands. :cool:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have encountered some issues with my wife. I am going through a sex deprived marriage like many did. The problem is, we have been married for only less than a year. We did have sexual encounters on and off before our marriage in the preceding years and every single time it was great. Around 1 year prior to the wedding she requested for a hiatus and her reason was simply she did not want any "accident" to happen. I thought she was right and fair so I obliged.

We did not "consummate" our wedding on the night we held our dinner as I was semi KO'ed by the liquor by the time we reach our hotel suite. The next day we had to check out by noon so there was no chance for anything kinky to happen. The same night nothing happened as both of us were still exhausted. The following night I initiated but she shrugged off my advances, claiming: "I'm still feeling very tired, can we do it another day?" So I thought why not give her another few days of rest before I try again. I did not ask again till almost two weeks later and was again rejected by a similar reason: "I don't feel like it". I didn't say anything and slept on the same bed with my back facing her.

After weeks of getting turned down by her, I brought up the topic of a sex deprived marriage to her. The conversation didn't last more than 5 minutes and ended up pretty nasty. During the conversation I highlighted to her the potentially devastating consequences of a sexless marriage. It was pretty clear that the message not only did not get through; in fact things backfired. She said that I was not being understanding and demanded too much of her. I therefore quzzed her: "if I don't turn to you for sex, who should I turn to?" She kept quiet and the conversation ended abruptly.

Please file for divorce & state sexless marriage as reason.
Do not ever get in bed with her anymore
Like what my idol Johnny Depp said, you will never look into my eyes again

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

2019 article also u bring up!
Probably separated oredi by now...

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are emotional and irrational mostly so whatever works for the men usually dosent work for the women...for those who have no interest in procreation and continuing the family bloodline, do find a fb but do remember to save up later in life if you need to stay in a nursing home or hire a maid to take care of you...no right or wrong answers here but you have to live with the outcome of your choices