• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[My] -Singaporean elderly man kena jailed 3 days for urinating at area for Muslims to perform their ritual cleansing before prayers.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CIQ.jpg

In the video, a man behind the camera called out in Malay:

"You can read malay, can't you? This is where people do their prayers. You don't have respect!"

The Singaporean replied, "Sorry, sorry" before the video was cut off.

The video was posted on a Facebook page on May 9 at 3:49pm, along with a caption in Malay that translates to:

"People from Singapore are getting ruder everyday. This guy even urinated at the ablution area... Fuck!"

Under My law, he could have been jailed for up to 2 years for this act.

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/singaporean-man-urinate-ablution-area-jb-customs/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays spend too much time praying. The chief minister reprimanded immigration and custom officers for huge jams and half the lanes were closed, most for tea break and prayers.
Its the same problem in other gomenm offices.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CIQ.jpg

In the video, a man behind the camera called out in Malay:

The Singaporean replied, "Sorry, sorry" before the video was cut off.

The video was posted on a Facebook page on May 9 at 3:49pm, along with a caption in Malay that translates to:

Under My law, he could have been jailed for up to 2 years for this act.

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/singaporean-man-urinate-ablution-area-jb-customs/

The mohammedan washing area does look like a public urinal. It's an honest mistake. Let's move on.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
His balls must be chopped off, get castrated.

Fits him perfectly

Eunuch brigade eunuch division.

2nd Deputy Eunuch etc.

oRt61M1.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mohammedan washing area does look like a public urinal. It's an honest mistake. Let's move on.

I did that once during a stop over before reaching Malacca. I couldn't find the toilet and mistook it as a urinal. I just emptied my bladder onto the small drainage and walked away. Only years later did I realize what I had done. :whistling:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did that once during a stop over before reaching Malacca. I couldn't find the toilet and mistook it as a urinal. I just emptied my bladder onto the small drainage and walked away. Only years later did I realize what I had done. :whistling:

Just a trivial affair.