• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My posts in living in jb get deleted so I post them here too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came to jb yesterday and the Malaysian tenant in opposite unit have been harassing me non stop. I swear to die a violent death if I am fabricating story to harm them. Now that’s the difference between me good human and Malaysian Cantonese lying dog and his bitch @musclepower fabricated stories to harm people dare not swear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower going to take up my virginity test challenge or swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin? Call yourself winner and I loser cannot prove virginity when it’s you dare not take up my virginity test challenge dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya your @musclepower Malaysian Chinese sucks, don’t forget you self declared didn’t read any Chinese book in vertical lines before. That’s as good as illiterate in Chinese to me. Can’t even beat me that read thick Chinese books in vertical lines by age 12 (zero after that because i decided to excel in English). No wonder your character and Chinese so no class and so crass all about insulting virgin as chicken. You and your own women evil and cheap lying dog and bitch are always what you accused me to be hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came to jb yesterday and the Malaysian tenant in opposite unit have been harassing me non stop. I swear to die a violent death if I am fabricating story to harm them. Now that’s the difference between me good human and Malaysian Cantonese lying dog and his bitch @musclepower fabricated stories to harm people dare not swear.
I am still here and the Malaysian Malay tenants just made a very loud knock. Started at 9 plus am considered start doing evil late liao instead of 4 or 5 am. And that’s because I called police twice on them. That didn’t stop them from doing evil but SCALE DOWN HAHAHAHA just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower @gsbslut indeed. Evil doers are all the same mindset and behavior isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still here and the Malaysian Malay tenants just made a very loud knock. Started at 9 plus am considered start doing evil late liao instead of 4 or 5 am. And that’s because I called police twice on them. That didn’t stop them from doing evil but SCALE DOWN HAHAHAHA just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @muscepower @gsbslut indeed. Evil doers are all the same mindset and behavior isn’t it?
And they always shamelessly accuse you what they are themselves isn’t it? Hahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still here and the Malaysian Malay tenants just made a very loud knock. Started at 9 plus am considered start doing evil late liao instead of 4 or 5 am. And that’s because I called police twice on them. That didn’t stop them from doing evil but SCALE DOWN HAHAHAHA just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower @gsbslut indeed. Evil doers are all the same mindset and behavior isn’t it?
They should just stab your cheebye with a knife.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240310012853.jpg