• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim imam says ‘there is only one consequence’ of insulting Muhammad, ‘and that is death’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamid-Engineer.jpg

https://www.opindia.com/2022/06/mah...c-issue-death-threats-over-alleged-blasphemy/

Amid the political turmoil in the country over Nupur Sharma’s remarks on Prophet Muhammad, Islamic fundamentalists are constantly issuing death threats to her. A video has recently appeared on social media in which an Islamic cleric is seen openly issuing death threats to former BJP leaders Nupur Sharma and Naveen Kumar Jindal at a press conference.

An Islamic cleric named Hamid Engineer was openly threatening Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal in a press conference, saying that ‘insulting Islam means signing own suicide note’. The video was shared by the Middle East Media Research Institute. According to the report, Minorities Democratic Party held a press conference in Nagpur on 5th June 2022. Hamid Engineer, President of Iman Tanzim Islamic, was present at this press conference. In this press conference, he reacted to the allegedly derogatory remarks about the prophet Muhammad given by former BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma and former Delhi BJP leaeder Naveen Jindal.

While addressing the press conference, the Islamic scholar openly issued death threats to Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal. Hamid Engineer said, “To attack the honorable Prophet Mohammed and to attack his honor, there is only one consequence of this – and that is death. No one can stop you (from being killed). You are signing a suicide note (by making such remarks). Kamlesh Tiwari was killed after five years. People killed him after five years by entering his home. Don’t think that, if the issue is resolved today, you will be spared. So better you don’t commit blasphemy.”…

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Muhammad was just a guy who stumbled upon the teachings of and writings on Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, et al and then decided to plagiarise what he found to compose his own version of a fairy tale. That's all it is, that's all there is!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad was just a guy who stumbled upon the teachings of and writings on Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, et al and then decided to plagiarise what he found to compose his own version of a fairy tale. That's all it is, that's all there is!
glockie, I'm going to defend Muhammad. I think he found his own truth. However, other than Islam and it's priests and all the other power grabbers hijacking Muhammad to promote their agenda, I can find no link between the two.

Unfortunately, there is historical precedent. Christianity hijacking Jesus.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
glockie, I'm going to defend Muhammad. I think he found his own truth. However, other than Islam and it's priests and all the other power grabbers hijacking Muhammad to promote their agenda, I can find no link between the two.

Unfortunately, there is historical precedent. Christianity hijacking Jesus.
That may be so. You see, their fanatical followers wouldn't have had anything to hijack if they didn't start spouting their teachings/morals in the first place. I always like to go back to basics, and blame the source.:cautious: :biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was not just any person who stumbled upon the teachings of and writings on Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, et al and then decided to plagiarise what he found to compose his own version of a fairy tale. That's all it is, that's all there is!

Your mother is just a whore who just stumbled upon a stray dog one rainy night and sh@t you out 7 months later (that's right, 7 months later) resulting in lower IQ cretins like you pretending to be bots and copy pasting bogus allegations from the kuffar

there.

no proof required, no logical argument required. just made up an accusation as and when I liked. It seems to work well.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
glockie, I'm going to defend Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I think he found his own truth. However, other than Islam and it's priests and all the other power grabbers hijacking Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to promote their agenda, I can find no link between the two.

Unfortunately, there is historical precedent. Christianity hijacking Prophet Jesus/Isa (PBUH)

???

WTf?

Followers of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are Muslims and ideally, followers of Prophet Isa (PBUH) should have been Christians.

where does the idea of hijacking come from?

by default, those who believed in Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will be called Muslims.

there are no Muslim Priests, maybe you meant Imam or Mullah?

no human being can alter the Quran in any way, in any case, as it is protected from corruption and has been so for more than 1400 years now and will remain so far many years to come as it has been promised in the Quran itself. No Muslim needs to worry about that.

This is in stark contrast to other heavenly scriptures such as injil and zabur or taurat (torah?) etc which have all been corrupted over the centuries.

How many versions of the Bible are there? And which languages are they published and propagated in ? There you go, you got your answer.

Same holds true for other non religious ideologies too.
Corrupted over the years.

same holds true for other more mundane things like languages.
corrupted over the years as they spread and were used by different nationalities in different locations.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That may be so. You see, their fanatical followers wouldn't have had anything to hijack if they didn't start spouting their teachings/morals in the first place. I always like to go back to basics, and blame the source.:cautious: :biggrin:
The source it seems is not the same as what is currently practised.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Your mother is just a whore who just stumbled upon a stray dog one rainy night and sh@t you out 7 months later (that's right, 7 months later) resulting in lower IQ cretins like you pretending to be bots and copy pasting bogus allegations from the kuffar

there.

no proof required, no logical argument required. just made up an accusation as and when I liked. It seems to work well.
Awww, seems I inadvertently ruffled your feathers har? I hit a sore spot, didn't I? Well, glad I did, you stupid dumbfuck lowlife impoverished müd.

copy pasting bogus allegations? You wouldn't believe it even if I tell you I did no such thing. No no no, not me. I honestly came up with the assessment based on my decades of scholarly study on Why religion, especially Islam, ought to be banished from the face of the earth.