• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother Teresa.........The Myth Debunked.........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was right about Mother Teresa all along...............since the 1990's from the newspapers, i've a strong feeling she was a fraud.......and now
thanks to work done by Serge Larivée and Genevieve Chenard of University of Montreal's Department of Psychoeducation and Carole Sénéchal of the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Education.........

just before the old con-woman died, many poor Indians in Calcutta had said that she used very little money to help them and they rarely saw her................and she stayed in a hotel most of the time................

The sick must suffer like Christ on the cross
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mother Teresa opened 517 missions for the poor and sick in over 100 countries. The missions were described as "homes for the dying" by doctors in Calcutta. Two-thirds of the sick hoped to a find a doctor to treat them, while the other third lay dying without receiving care. The doctors observed a significant lack of hygiene, unfit conditions, shortage of actual care, inadequate food, and no painkillers.

The problem is not money—Mother Teresa raised hundreds of millions of dollars—but her conception of suffering and death:

"There is something beautiful in seeing the poor suffer like Christ. The world gains much from their suffering." was Mother Teresa's reply to the criticisms, cites journalist Christopher Hitchens.

Yet, when Mother Teresa required palliative care, she went to a modern American hospital.

Shadowy accounting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

During numerous floods in India or following the explosion of a pesticide plant in Bhopal, she offered no direct or monetary aid.

Yet, she accepted the Legion of Honour and a grant from the Duvalier dictatorship in Haiti. Millions of dollars were transferred to her Foundation's various bank accounts, but most of the accounts were kept secret, Larivée says. "Given the parsimonious management of Mother Theresa's works, one may ask where the millions of dollars for the poorest of the poor have gone?"

The grand media plan for holiness
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How did Mother Teresa succeed in building an image of holiness and infinite goodness?

Her meeting in 1968 with BBC's Malcom Muggeridge, an anti-abortion journalist who shared her right-wing Catholic values, was crucial as he decided to promote her. Mother Teresa then travelled the world and received numerous awards, including the Nobel Peace Prize. In her acceptance speech, on the subject of Bosnian women raped by Serbs and now sought abortion, she said: "I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a direct war, a direct killing—direct murder by the mother herself."

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doing what she did at that time in a country like India deserves only respect.

I am sure she inspired a lot of people to do good in this world. Why try and destroy this now because of some flaws? Nobody is perfect.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doing what she did at that time in a country like India deserves only respect.

I am sure she inspired a lot of people to do good in this world. Why try and destroy this now because of some flaws? Nobody is perfect.

Yes nobody is perfect and she don't have to act like one :wink: