• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing WP members from old Sammyboy forum

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Lockeliberal and Ramseth have migrated.

The following are still missing: jacys, sarek_home, melvin tan, andrew loh.

I suspect they have changed their nicks and their new nicks are: Wisely, cleareyes, imperial arms.

Beware of their hidden PAP/TOC agenda.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sarek Home has never been a WP member and Andrew Loh has ceased to be one.

In any case, nobody represents WP here. All views are personal opinions.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Loh has always been a WP member at heart. He quitted WP due to intense criticism from netizen that TOC is a WP blog. He is still publishing WP propaganda on TOC.

Now, can you kindly tell us the new nick and clones of your good friend Melvin Tan Kian Hwee ?

I know he is lurking somewhere here.

Sarek Home has never been a WP member and Andrew Loh has ceased to be one.

In any case, nobody represents WP here. All views are personal opinions.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you saying at Andrew is WP at heart but PAP at work? I'm confused, or are you confused? I've always stood by my nick and my word. Who are the others? I'm afraid that I can't possibly tell you. In any case, does it matter? Go for the issue, not the issuer. Go for the message, not the messenger.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Lockeliberal and Ramseth have migrated.

The following are still missing: jacys, sarek_home, melvin tan, andrew loh.

I suspect they have changed their nicks and their new nicks are: Wisely, cleareyes, imperial arms.

Beware of their hidden PAP/TOC agenda.

As usual you are trying to put on hats on people to incapacitate them from replying. Every one here is anonymous. If you knew who people here were and start exposing real names, it opens them to risk. I don't suppose the SDP taught you to do that?