• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migrate - CPF - How ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas! The sovereignty of state is diluting.

I]Drinking Greek kopi in Baywaters not far from Imperial college and Kuwait was invaded by Iraq. Univ mates (kids of Kuwait and Iraq ministers) having mini war among themselves in Hyde Park. The Pakis got nowhere to hide. :biggrin: The Aussies were stuck in their little corner on the opposite side ... in Earls Court :cool:[/I]

How true. By the way, try strolling along Edgeware Road, London. I swear I was in Beirut with Hookah pipes and all in Starbucks. The Sikhs at Heaththrow airport have given in to presuure from race anti-discrimination NGOs and have decided to allow more whites to keep their jobs.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How true. By the way, try strolling along Edgeware Road, London. I swear I was in Beirut with Hookah pipes and all in Starbucks. The Sikhs at Heaththrow airport have given in to presuure from race anti-discrimination NGOs and have decided to allow more whites to keep their jobs.

I know what you mean ...