• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - "Fung, mummy will take you back to Singapore. Fung, you heard me? "Follow mummy back to Singapore. Mummy will bring you home. Fung!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sgravine_1710232939.jpg

He said when firemen arrived at the scene, they found a car inside the ravine.

"Checks found a man lying next to the car, possibly thrown off the vehicle after the accident. He was dead, with visible bodily injuries.

"We believe the accident happened several days ago and the car was just seen today."

Muzamer said Chew's body was surrendered to the police for further action.

Meanwhile, it was a poignant moment at the scene when Chew's mother was calling out to her son.

"Fung, mummy will take you back to Singapore. Fung, you heard me?

"Follow mummy back to Singapore. Mummy (will) bring you home. Fung!"

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2024/03/1024719/singaporean-man-found-dead-inside-penang-ravine