• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - AMDK dulan that he kena hate from walking his dog in Matland

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NarrowConcentrate591 :

I took my dog to a so called dog- friendly park in cyberjaya. Most patrons are malay. Although most people were friendly, the few spoiled it for me. I got scolded in Malay for I don't know whats. I got evil looks. And at one point a boy that was part of a family group jumped up to shout "punch it" at my dog!

I noticed of course, all these groups are Muslims. Is this normal in malaysia? And is this really what islam teaches their children?

To be honest I'm shocked. I planned to move to malaysia but I'm about to change my mind.

27DOGS-superJumbo.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/...-event-underlines-malaysias-culture-wars.html