• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man runs over baby daughter while parking

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120930_105337_tnp_carparking.jpg

Sunday, Sep 30, 2012
KUALA NERANG - A 13-month-old toddler was killed after she was run over by her father's car in Felda Lubuk Merbau about 35km from here.

In the 6pm incident on Friday, the father of Auni Elia Aifa Muhammad Uzair (below) was parking the car beside the house after refuelling at a nearby petrol station when he felt his car run over something.

Muhammad Uzair Zul, 22, said he did not notice his daughter playing near his car.

"I saw her playing with a few of my relatives' children at a motorshop near my house when I returned home from Sik.

"As I was about to park I felt my car drive over something.

"At first, I thought it was a kitten. I was shocked to see Auni Elia underneath my car," said the grief-stricken father.

Although Auni Elia's grandmother Jamilah Ahmad, 45, immediately rushed her to the Felda Lubuk Merbau Health Clinic about 50m away, the toddler was pronounced dead upon arrival.

Her mother Nor Diana Amira Saidin, 20, said her youngest daughter was much loved.

"I don't know how she could have slipped out of the house and played near the car without my knowledge," she said.

Auni Elia was buried at the Muslim cemetery in Felda Lubuk Merbau at 3am yesterday.