• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man on trial for raping half-sister: My brother framed me over money

Charisma

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man on trial for raping half-sister: My brother framed me over money

July 18, 2013 - 1:18am

By: Elizabeth Law

0195c2d5.jpg

TNP PHOTO ILLUSTRATION

He is on trial for raping his half-sister, who has a low IQ, in 2010.

On the witness stand yesterday, the former car grooming coordinator told the court that he had been framed by his brother over money issues.

He also said he could not have committed the rape as he had drunk a lot of beer that night and would have been knocked out.

The man also blamed a police officer who took his statement for "getting the facts wrong".

Things got heated when he later shouted at the deputy public prosecutor for telling him to simply answer 'yes' or 'no' to the questions posed to him.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Thursday (July 18).