• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man injured after hacking attack in Ang Mo Kio

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Man injured after hacking attack in Ang Mo Kio

20130715.181405_amk430.jpg

AsiaOne
Monday, Jul 15, 2013

SINGAPORE - A 20-year-old man has been left grievously injured after he was hacked by an attacker wielding a pair of 80cm long knives yesterday evening at around 5.30pm.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the incident happened at Block 641, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4.

A big pool of blood, a knife, and a pair of white slippers were seen at the incident site.

The victim's girlfriend, a 19-year-old student, said her boyfriend had stayed over at her place the night before the incident. He then said he wanted to meet a friend downstairs.

Sensing something was wrong, she followed him down, only to find her boyfriend lying wounded in a pool of blood.

The victim was sent to hospital.

Police officers found a sheath measuring close to 80cm. It is believed that the weapon which the attacker used is more than 80cm long.

Another witness, a 21-year-old student, told the Chinese daily that the victim was attacked by two other men, one of whom restrained him while the other hacked at him.

"He was shouting, 'You deserve it! You deserve it!' she said.

The men fled only after her grandmother then shouted "Police! Police!".

When they went down to investigate, they saw that the victim's legs and one of his arms had been deeply cut. He was very pale and was lying in his girlfriend's arms.

Witnesses said the victim had tried to protect himself with his arms and tried to defend himself by kicking his attackers.
The 21-year-old witness' brother then instructed those nearby not to move the victim and told the victim's girlfriend to keep talking to him so that he wouldn't fall unconscious.

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) officers were notified at 5.36pm and sent the victim to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

The victim's girlfriend said he was in a stable condition even though his injuries were severe.

Other witnesses said the attackers ran off in opposite directions, then met each other across the road.

The police said the victim was sent to hospital in a conscious state. Investigations are ongoing.

[email protected]

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man, 20, slashed by cousin, friend with 'watermelon knife'

Published on Jul 16, 2013

ST_20130716_JASLASH16S7DC_3747260e.jpg

Mr Mohammad Ashiq Saptu broke his legs and left arm while trying to shield himself from an attack by his cousin and friend. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA

By Jalelah Abu Baker

A REMOVAL man was recovering in hospital from horrific slashing injuries yesterday after his cousin and a friend attacked him with what he described as a "watermelon knife".

Mr Mohammad Ashiq Saptu, 20, broke his legs and his left arm while trying to shield himself from the two men, who punched and slashed him on Sunday following a row which began several days earlier.

Speaking to The Straits Times from Khoo Teck Puat Hospital yesterday, a bandaged and weak Mr Ashiq said doctors told him they may need to amputate his right leg should a major operation fail today.

The attack happened at around 5.30pm at Block 641, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4.Mr Ashiq recalled:"I was talking to my cousin alone. I was shocked when my friend suddenly came and he was armed. It happened very fast."

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The attack happened at around 5.30pm at Block 641, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4.Mr Ashiq recalled:"I was talking to
my cousin alone. I was shocked when my friend suddenly came and he was armed. It happened very fast."

Wah lau...if cousin and friend can do tat to him...moi wonder wat his enemy will do...:eek::biggrin:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dark skinned cina babi 六親不認? :eek:

Man, 20, slashed by cousin, friend with 'watermelon knife'

Published on Jul 16, 2013

ST_20130716_JASLASH16S7DC_3747260e.jpg

Mr Mohammad Ashiq Saptu broke his legs and left arm while trying to shield himself from an attack by his cousin and friend. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nxt time...dun anyhow fark ur freind...when dey fly u aeroplane...

爽约被骂,表哥竟大白天和朋友联手行凶,用西瓜刀砍表弟,搞到表弟膝盖重伤,可能断脚!

这起恐怖血案,发生在前天傍晚5时30分,宏茂桥4道第641座旁的地上留下一摊鲜血,触目惊心。
伤者阿希克(20岁,搬运工)被送往邱德拔医院急救,目前还在加护病房。
他说,三四天前,他与18岁表弟还有伤人的表哥原本约好见面,但表哥爽约,让他们空等5小时。他过后得知,表哥和朋友寻欢作乐,忘了约定。
伤者不想见到表哥。完整报道,请翻阅16.07.2013的《联合晚报》。

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reason for the slash is becoz kena fly aeroplane?
Sori I failed my chinese since....pri4:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reason for the slash is becoz kena fly aeroplane?
Sori I failed my chinese since....pri4:biggrin:

No lah...reason for slashing ish becoz...his cousin fly him aeroplane...he waited 5hrs...he boi song fark his cousin...his cousin boey song den slash him...dufug...:biggrin::biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro micro if you wait for someone and he did not turn up will you wait 5 hours?:biggrin:
I guess to wait that long is waiting for drugs supply :biggrin:

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Suspect involved in Ang Mo Kio slashing nabbed; police looking for second man

20130717.223916_slashwitness.jpg

By Maryam Mokhtar
AsiaOne
Wednesday, Jul 17, 2013

A 26-year-old man involved in the horrific slashing of a 20-year-old over the weekend was arrested along Tanglin Halt Road on Wednesday afternoon, the police said in a statement.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

Here is the full statement from the police on the slashing case:

SINGAPORE - The police are looking for a 38-year-old Singaporean man named Mohd Hisham Bin Mohd Salled to assist with investigations into a case of voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous means which was reported near Blk 641 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 at about 5.35pm on July 14, 2013.

Anyone with information is requested to call the Police Hotline at 1800-255-0000.

You can also submit the information online at https://app.spf.gov.sg/CrimeStopper/CrimeStopper.aspx. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

A 26 year-old man has been arrested along Tanglin Halt Road at about 2pm today in relation to the case. Police investigations are still ongoing.

Charisma

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ang Mo Kio slashing victim: I used to be in a gang with my attackers

July 18, 2013 - 12:43am

By: Ronald Loh

01b516b6.jpg

PHOTO: ST

His right leg was fractured and the flesh from his calf nearly severed after he was allegedly attacked by a cousin and a friend on Sunday in Ang Mo Kio.

But on Wednesday, Mr Mohammad Ashiq Saptu received some good news after a six-hour operation at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital -- doctors said the operation was successful and they would use muscle from another part of his body to replace chunks that were chopped off.

A 26-year-old man involved in the slashing was arrested along Tanglin Halt Road on Wednesday, the police said in a statement. They are also appealing for information on a second man -- 38-year-old Singaporean Mohd Hisham Mohd Salled -- to assist with investigations.

There was another layer to the attack.

Mr Ashiq, like his alleged attackers, had been involved with the notorious Sa Lak Kau (Hokkien for 369) gang.

He said his gang days are behind him, but his injuries from the slashing will forever remind him of his folly of joining a gang.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Thursday (July 18).