• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Chinese Are Just Immigrants Who Do Not Deserve Equal Rights

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All talented Malaysian Chinese should packed their bags and relocate to Singapore.

Ahmad: Why should I apologise?
By ANDREA FILMER

GEORGE TOWN: Bukit Bendera Umno division chief Datuk Ahmad Ismail has refused to apologise over his racist remark calling the Chinese community “immigrants who do not deserve equal rights”.
“Why should I apologise? I didn’t do anything wrong. Those who do wrong should apologise but I haven’t done anything,” Ahmad said when The Star met him outside his Bayan Baru office yesterday.

He, however, refused to comment on whether the press misquoted him.

Sounding calm and collected on the phone, he said a full statement on what transpired would be released after a Penang Umno liaison meeting tomorrow.

He added that he would not say much at present, but wanted to clear up the issue of reporting to the police.

Police are currently investigating five reports lodged against Ahmad under the Sedition Act 1948 for uttering the remarks at a ceramah on the eve of the Permatang Pauh by-election.

He said there were reports of his going to the Bukit Mertajam police station on Wednesday night (to make a statement).

“I want to make it clear that I never told anyone or informed anyone that I would be there. It was their assumption,” he said.

Ahmad recorded a statement at the police contingent headquarters in Penang Road at about 10pm the same night while pressmen from television, online and print media were waiting for him on the mainland.

Asked where he had been over the last few days, Ahmad confirmed that he had been leading a sepak takraw team to a tournament in Bangkok.

“My phone has been on and off, but a lot of my anak buah (supporters) have been calling me, so maybe that’s why it has been hard to get through,” he said.

On the alleged misappropriation of funds involving now-defunct company Popular Profile Sdn Bhd (PPSB), Ahmad said he had resigned before any action was taken on the company.

“This issue has nothing to do with me. Action is taken on a company, not on a personal capacity. Moreover, I resigned from the company on Sept 1, 1998. What happened after that, I don’t know.

“The Chief Minister (Lim Guan Eng) shouldn’t be using his political muscle and power to attack me,” he said, adding that he would not say more on the land deal until he had checked the details.

Lim had recently attacked Ahmad on a 1997 land deal involving PPSB, in which Ahmad had been a director. Lim alleged that the company had cheated the state of RM500,000 in a deal involving 4.2ha of industrial land in Bukit Minyak.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
got lots of chinese frens from our friendly neighbours who have been not given the opportunities and came here instead. these people are brillant in their own ways and have contributed to this country a lot more than some of our own.

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Khaw Boon Wan one of them? I am sure he can perform much better than those useless ministers in Malaysia if they put him to good use back home.

The sad truth is that Malaysian Chinese are not allow to take important positions in the govt.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just make sure THEY all are RICH enough to be walking around you lor, our SUPER RICH clinton666:cool:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone with a registered account with WIKIPEDIA please add in the part where Tun Perak or was it his son Mansur Shah who went on his own accord to Ming China to Kowtow before the Ming Emperor and submit his entire Kingdom as a vessel to China?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malacca

Thank you hor. Not to be racist, but to put history in it's correct place, and the racists back into their own arses.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which lead me to wonder what went wrong compare to Sg. I mean after the war Chinese held most of the economic power in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore but somehow those Chinese in Indonesia and Malaysia lost their power and became sheep to a lesser race. Can you imagine if Indonesia and Malaysia were to have business minded Chinese people in control where would Singapore be.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see,when someone suggest about equal rights,he will be blasted immediately.
equal rights in Malaysia,who will lose more ???
so, Anwar wants to scarp or abolish the bumiputra,do you think he can do it.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which lead me to wonder what went wrong compare to Sg. I mean after the war Chinese held most of the economic power in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore but somehow those Chinese in Indonesia and Malaysia lost their power and became sheep to a lesser race. Can you imagine if Indonesia and Malaysia were to have business minded Chinese people in control where would Singapore be.

In Indonesia cannot say, the Chinese are overwhelmed in numbers by the natives.

In Malaysia, there was a fighting chance, but some Chinese sold their soul and their people whom they represented to the Malays. Some Chinese are still doing this today. So the Chinese degenerate into this sorry state. The Malay also grabbed control after May 13 to consolidate their power.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Why should I apologise? I didn’t do anything wrong. Those who do wrong should apologise but I haven’t done anything,”

Sounds exactly like out M'sian FT Bruised Lee :biggrin:

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun forget that the Chinese in Malaysia have economic power but the Bumis in malaysia control the political power. Malaysia unlike Sinkapor has abundance of natural resources and they can survive even without much contribution from the chinese, I mean the smart chinese in Malaysia. What about the poor chinese in Malaysia? Kena marginalised lor. The poor girls got to come to Sinkapor and get screwed by Sinkapor men. :rolleyes:

If not, we where got so many Malaysian girls to bonk in GL?

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
those billionaires chinese over there should just liquidate their assests and transfer all their funds out of that sh*t land.
Singapore welcomes you with open arms just like the ousted ex-nepal prince.

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun forget that the Chinese in Malaysia have economic power but ...............

If not, we where got so many Malaysian girls to bonk in GL?

Toking about GL, now got three legalised PRC pros in GL150 houses.
Just tried one yesterday. But this forum cannot tok too much.
Boss says this forum is for non-sexual stuff. :biggrin: