• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Leonardo DiCaprio Dating Desi Chiobu, time For Samsters to try?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Neelam Gill confirms whether she is dating Leonardo DiCaprio​

The 28-year-old was seen next to a shirtless DiCaprio on a yacht in Porto Cervo, Sardinia​

Kaleigh Werner
New York
4 hours ago
Comments

British model Neelam Gill has addressed the romance rumours about her and Leonardo DiCaprio after being spotted with him on 28 July.
The 28-year-old was seen donning a thong bikini next to a shirtless DiCaprio on a yacht in Porto Cervo, Sardinia. While the photos prompted dating speculation, Gill did not let people entertain the thought for long. She took to her Instagram story after the photos were leaked to set the record straight.

“Just to clear up any rumors… I am not Leonardo DiCaprio’s ‘new flame,” she wrote. “In fact, I am in a committed relationship with his good friend, and have been for many months now. The only reason we have been pictured in the same vicinity is because I have been there with my partner. I hope this clears up all the false stories.”

This is far from the first time the Wolf of Wall Street lead has been linked to a supermodel. DiCaprio dated Gisele Bündchen, Nina Agdal, Camila Morrone, and Bar Refaeli. Before Gill, the Academy Award-winning actor was rumoured to be seeing runway model Gigi Hadid. The celebrities appeared to be canoodling in the Hamptons for the Fourth of July weekend.
“They were with separate groups of people but partied together for two nights. They were flirty and Gigi looked happy,” a source told People. “It’s pretty obvious that they are seeing each other. Maybe not exclusively, but they are definitely dating,” the source added. “It’s just always very predictable: Leo shows up to parties first, then Gigi second. It’s like a game.”

However, one close confidant to both A-listers confirmed their relationship was “friendly” when speaking to ET Online last week.

“Gigi and Leo’s relationship is friendly, flirty, and low-key,” they said. “They see each other when they’re able to and make an effort to hang out when it works for both of them, but Gigi is mainly prioritising her daughter and work.”

Prior to DiCaprio and Gill’s time on the water, the two were spotted out with Hadid and the movie star’s parents at a restaurant in London, according to a People report.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
ocKC8EU.gif

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake news lah ... the World knows Mr.Leonardo DiCaprio will never date woman older than 25 years old.