• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kum gong Grego think so easy to do F&B biz ah

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/s...ner-train-themed-cafe-blames-errant-customers

Stingy, calculative and inconsiderate': Owner of train-themed cafe blames errant customers for business closure​

1649855427489.png

He may have sunk his entire savings into his cafe, but Isaac D'Souza is just about ready to call it quits.

His railway-themed cafe Shinjuku Kissa Tetsudo will be closing permanently on May 18, just seven months after its official opening at 111 Somerset, the 24-year-old confirmed to AsiaOne.

Dude, better u do Grab Food Delivery ah

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he got balls to start a business. Most of u morons can only run a business selling your used shirts for $10 on Carousell!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he got balls to start a business. Most of u morons can only run a business selling your used shirts for $10 on Carousell!
My uncle think he abit siao ding dong one. Also if he leelee invested $300k My uncle think is some windfall from his parents. Some people after having windfall of $800k can wipe off within a year by distributing the $ to familee members and leelatives to do business especiallee the transport fleet business :wink:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Having balls to start a business does not make one a lesser moron though. I’ve seen moron selling $18 nasi lemak and expecting to survive.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people are just not cut out to be businessman or entrepreneur, including limpeh. You need to be an absolute asshole to be successful in business and limpeh is just not asshole enuf no matter how hard I try. Somehow there's always a better asshole out there that can out-asshole me.