• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jilted Lao Hero Took Revenge on Sexy VietBU Hawker Assistant with Threats!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man threatened food stall 'Ah Mei' with chopper for ignoring his calls

Wan Ting Koh
Wan Ting Koh
·Senior Reporter
Thu, 10 February 2022, 11:27 am·3-min read

Singapore's State Courts seen on 21 April 2020. (PHOTO: Dhany Osman / Yahoo News Singapore)

Singapore's State Courts seen on 21 April 2020. (PHOTO: Dhany Osman / Yahoo News Singapore)
SINGAPORE — An elderly man who became fond of a female food stall assistant less than half his age became unhappy when she began ignoring him.
Abraham Lim Chew Poh, 65, threatened the woman, whom he professed to treat as a little sister, with a chopper he had bought earlier.
On another occasion, he punched the male owner of the stall next to the woman’s. In both instances, Lim, a cleaner, was intoxicated from drinking.
Lim was jailed for nine weeks on Thursday (10 February) after he pleaded guilty to one count of criminal intimidation and one count of voluntarily causing hurt. Another count of being armed with the weapon without authority was considered for his sentencing.

Harassed woman with chopper​

Lim was a frequent patron at the Toa Payoh Central food court, where the 30-year-old Vietnamese woman worked at a fish ball noodle stall since 2019. He admitted that he liked the woman, whom he addressed as “Ah Mei”, which means "little sister" in Mandarin.
He would often patronise the woman’s stall and buy food for her, despite her telling him not to. He eventually obtained her number and would call and message her multiple times. When she ignored him, he became upset.
On 10 October 2020, Lim drank beer at the food court at about 3pm. He consumed three to five bottles of beer and decided to go to a nearby Value$ shop to buy a chopper. The chopper was around the size of a 500ml hand sanitiser bottle, according to court documents.
He returned a few hours later and realised his beer bottles had been cleared away. Angry, he removed the packaging of the chopper he bought.
He then approached the woman, who was preparing noodles at her stall, then pointed the chopper at her. The woman was behind a glass panel.
Lim then uttered to her in Mandarin, “Ah Mei, this is for you”, causing her alarm. He was angry at her as she had no longer been answering his calls. The act was witnessed by the male owner of a ban mian stall next to the woman's stall.
Lim left a while later and the woman went to make a police report.

Punched stall owner after bearing grudge​

Lim was given a 12-month conditional warning for the offence on 17 December 2020.
He confessed to investigators that he threw the chopper away a day later as he was embarrassed about what he had done.
On 14 February last year, Lim passed by the food court and harassed the 32-year-old male owner of the ban mian stall. He said he bore a grudge against the owner ever since the incident with the chopper, although court documents did not specify what the grudge was.
Lim drank three bottles of beer for around three hours at a neighbouring block’s food court. As he was heading home, he walked past the food court and saw the male stall owner, who was eating. Lim then walked up to the man and told him he “was not a man” in Mandarin.
The man ignored him and continued eating. Lim walked away but returned moments later, walked up to the male stall owner and slapped the man on the left side of his face before leaving.
The man felt pain but did not seek medical treatment. His wife made a police report.
The prosecution said that Lim breached the terms of his conditional warning barely two months after it was administered to him. Deputy Public Prosecutor Tay Jia En also cited Lim’s criminal antecedents, including armed robbery extortion and drug-related offences, from 1979 until 2013.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.