• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israelite muslim murders his sister in honor killing, confesses ‘I slaughtered her’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.timesofisrael.com/i-sla...-is-killed-brother-said-to-admit-killing-her/

A 26-year-old woman from the Bedouin town of Kuseife in southern Israel was killed early Sunday morning, with police arresting her brother after he confessed.

The victim was later named as Azhar Abu Rabia.

Her throat was slit alongside other signs of violence. She was brought to a medical station in Arad operated by the Magen David Adom ambulance service, where staff pronounced her dead.

Her 28-year-old brother brought her to the station, according to Hebrew media, and told people there: “I slaughtered her.”

The woman’s brother then went to the police station in Arad, where he was arrested and taken for questioning.

He is said to have admitted to killing his sister, and is cooperating with the police investigation, the Kan public broadcaster said.

Police officers opened a murder investigation into what they said was likely a so-called “honor killing,” and will apply for an extension to the suspect’s detention at the Beersheba Magistrate’s Court on Sunday afternoon.

Abu Rabia, who in the weeks leading up to her death had reportedly been living at her parents’ home, wanted to visit her children, but was prevented from doing so by her brother, the Ynet news site reported.

An argument broke out between the two, leading to the suspected murder, according to the report, which cited testimony from local residents.

She was the 10th woman killed by someone known to her since the start of the year.

According to the Israel Observatory on Femicide, in 2022, 24 women were “murdered because they were women,” a 50 percent rise over the 16 such murders recorded in 2021. Activists have long complained that not enough is done to prevent violence against women in Israel, particularly in cases known to the authorities….

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I-SLUM truly rots the mind............

No only the mind, the entire life from birth to death. From birth, male babies have to cut lan jiao, female babies have to undergo female genital mutilations. Muslim's Life is governed by halal and haram.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No only the mind, the entire life from birth to death. From birth, male babies have to cut lan jiao, female babies have to undergo female genital mutilations. Muslim's Life is governed by halal and haram.

i sure hope i won't be reborn as a brain-dead MuSLIME in my next life................only cause harm to myself and others...........