• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interview with blogger PothePanda who was arrested by police for STOMP posting

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the video interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6797

On 13th March 2009, a blogger with the moniker “PothePanda” who was also a regular forumer of STOMP and fuckwarezone posted a statement on his blog at Xanga alleging that he was arrested by the police on 2 March 2009 for an article about molotov cocktails posted on STOMP late last year.

“PothePanda”, whose real name is Gary Tan Yeong Hong, is a regular reader of our blog. On 2nd March 2009, we received an email from him seeking legal advice for his predicament. We referred him to a lawyer Mr Chia Ti Lik who was also a prominent human rights activist. Gary claimed he was told by one of his interrogating officers to post the “truth” about what happened on his blog which he did on 13 March 2009.

After obtaining legal clearance from Mr Chia Ti Lik, we decided to interview him to learn more about his experience. The 45 minute interview was conducted near Gary’s home in Hougang on 21 March 2009 by a freelancer engaged by us.

SUMMARY:

1. How Gary was arrested by four plain-clothes policemen at his home on 2 March 2009.

2. The content of the alleged post he made on STOMP who got him into trouble with the police.

3. How he was interrogated by four police officers at the Cantonment Police Complex.

4. The posts he made on STOMP and fuckwarezone during the last three to six months were traced by the police.

5. The statement he was asked to sign at the end of the interrogation.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang Party! If I were to be arrested and subjected to the same treatment, consider it a deal you have the exclusive interview rights to my story and please bring along a makeup artist. I don't my handsome face to be blackout!

Pls PM me Ah Chia's law firm tel number if u please.:smile:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's time to join the SDP as a full member! If people use bully tactics, time to join a legal gang!:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was very young, a wise relative taught me this idiom "when you walking through a field of watermelons, do not wear a hat", the moral of the story is, "the farmer, will mistaken you for stealing his melons".

The moral of this story is, just after the 'burning MP" issue, this idiotic person, when to STOPM or whatever to post an article, even pasted from somewhere about Molotov Cocktails.

It is like walking into Kim Keat Road ( off Balestier Rd) in the 1970's, and shout "ni gong si mi lan jiao"..in other words, walking into a gangster enclave looking for a fight.

Wanyang party..should not support such an idiot!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good warning. All you people stop asking PAP , "lu kong simi lan jiao." Yah same like gangsters will hammer you! tioh boh?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would a good citizen want to copy and paste info on molotov cocktail..what is the main intention in the first plc? The police is doing all the right thing to ensure that no potential criminal and terrorist will do harm to singapore, this panda was not charge eventually after the investigation also show that our criminal justice is fair. Can you imagine if is a real terrorist plans and do u expect our police to pamper him as what the wayang party suggest that they 'torture' this fat guy for not giving loti and kopi for 4 hrs..haha give me a break lah..

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good warning. Better not embed any youtube videos on making water bombs. Don't ask for 4 detectives to bring you back to Cantonment Complex in the middle of the night. Canteen not open. Not that you are allowed to buy. Why the fuck don't they just ban internet access. Solve all problems with just one nod of the head from our beloved Father of Singapore!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would a good citizen want to copy and paste info on molotov cocktail..what is the main intention in the first plc? The police is doing all the right thing to ensure that no potential criminal and terrorist will do harm to singapore, this panda was not charge eventually after the investigation also show that our criminal justice is fair. Can you imagine if is a real terrorist plans and do u expect our police to pamper him as what the wayang party suggest that they 'torture' this fat guy for not giving loti and kopi for 4 hrs..haha give me a break lah..

Kudos to the Police Force for their prompt response to a threat to public safety. No wonder they are too busy to solve assaults on buses and MRT trains. Poor guys must be struggling with their pay. I propose a two fold increase in their salaries! Onward Singapore!:biggrin: