• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesia Ministar said we Singaporeans cow peh cow bu so much!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this also can? Anyone got her direct phone number? I want wake up her bloody idea!

Stop making so many comments on Indonesia's efforts to tackle problem, she says in an interview

PUBLISHED: 7:18 PM, APRIL 17, 2016
JAKARTA — In the latest critical remarks by an Indonesian minister on the transboundary haze, the country’s Minister of the Environment and Forestry Siti Nurbaya Bakar has told Singapore to focus on its own role in addressing the issue instead of “making so many comments”.

She was responding to Singapore’s Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Masagos Zulkifli’s statement at the 3rd Singapore Dialogue on Sustainable World Resources on Friday (April 15) that agro-forestry companies should take full responsibility for fire prevention and mitigation in their concessions, and that there must not be a repeat of last year’s forest fires which caused the haze.

In an interview with environment news portal foresthints.news on Saturday, Dr Siti Nurbaya said the Indonesian government has taken “substantial steps” to prevent land and forest fires, and the ensuing haze that envelopes the region every year.

She said such steps are based on decisions made by the Indonesian government, and not because of pressure from other countries, including Singapore,

“We have been consistent in sticking to our part of the bargain, especially by attempting to prevent the recurrence of land and forest fires and by consistently enforcing the law. So, my question is — what has the Singaporean Government done? I feel that they should focus on their own role,” she said.

In his speech on Friday, Mr Masagos had said companies should invest in efforts to rehabilitate degraded and fire-prone peatlands.

Companies must also ensure that sustainable policies and practices don’t stop with them, but are implemented throughout their supply chain, he added.

“My message to all these companies is simply this — companies practising unsustainable production that affect us with haze must know that their actions will not lead to profitability and that they will have to face the consequences sooner or later,” he said.

Mr Masagos also reiterated the comments he made in his Committee of Supply speech in Parliament last Tuesday, where he said a multi-faceted approach is needed from all stakeholders to prevent a recurrence of last year’s fires.

Ms Siti Nurbaya told foresthints.news that Singapore needed to do its own part in combating the haze.

“There is really no need to comment too much on the part Indonesia is currently playing. However, with all due respect to my Singaporean counterpart, what are they doing? And where has it got them?” she asked.

She said the Indonesian government had taken strict action against companies, especially those headquarted in Singapore, that are found to be negligent in handling land and forest fires that occur on their concessions.

“This is just one example of how we are not shirking our responsibilities and are doing what is expected of us,” she said.

“We really appreciate the input provided to us by our Singaporean neighbours and cherish our bilateral partnership, but I would respectfully ask them to stop making so many comments, particularly when it comes to the fires and haze-related issues. We each have our own part to play and we should focus on carrying this out.”

Transboundary haze caused by widespread fires in Indonesia affected the region from September to November last year and affected tens of millions of people.

The Pollutant Standards Index levels breached 2,000 in Central Kalimantan and Indonesians fled their homes for other cities, while in Singapore, the PSI crept to hazardous levels (above 300), causing schools to close on Sept 25.

While Indonesian President Joko Widodo had pledged tough action to tackle the annual haze problem, including issuing a moratorium on new permits for oil palm plantations and vowing to sack local military and police chiefs for uncontrolled fires in their provinces, some Indonesian politicians however, continued to make critical remarks.

Early last year, Indonesian Vice-President Jusuf Kalla had said: “For 11 months, they (our neighbours) enjoyed nice air from Indonesia and they never thanked us. They have suffered because of the haze for one month and they get upset.”

In September last year, he said Indonesia should not apologise to its neighbours for the haze and a month later, in an interview with Malaysian news agency Bernama, Mr Jusuf said the haze that affected Malaysia and Singapore was blown there by the wind — something Indonesia cannot control.

In October, Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Politics, Law and Security Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan described Singapore’s offer of one aircraft to Indonesia to help fight forest fires that have caused the thick haze as “insulting”.

But a month later, Mr Luhut apologised for the massive haze and promised that the government would be better prepared next year.

On Friday, the head of Indonesia’s Peatland Restoration Agency Nazir Foead had also pledged at the 3rd Singapore Dialogue on Sustainable World Resources that there is “zero chance” that any haze this year will be as severe as last year’s.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your subject line is very misleading one, you know.

The Indon minister didn't say Sinkies. She criticized your multi-million $ ministars who do nothing and only know how to cow peh cow bu.

Luckily I no longer a Sinkie.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is right. Read what she says carefully. The SG government knows how to subdue the local population but when it comes to big business , another story. Ask yourselves why.

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of monkeys running the country.

Was corrupt then, still corrupt now.

Hardly ever evolved. They are an Allah believing country.

How can they still behaved like secular monkeys?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember when Shanmugam talked tough about companies responsible for the haze

[video=youtube;2ZN8t6R21rY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZN8t6R21rY[/video]

So what actions has he & the PAP done about going after the people behind these companies:confused:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Indonesian Pussies are very hot now, just like that one who goes around bombing and sinking fishing vessels. Their husbands' cocks must have been not satisfying enough for these hot Pussies.

Fucking hell to her. How can we take actions on our side when they won't even allow us to intervene with those (forest burning) companies in their country? Fuck to all their corrupted ministers. Their local municipal governor only knows how to be bribed by these companies and then turned a blind eye to all these burning, ignoring the health concern of even their own local people.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The haze is due to indiscriminate fires set to clear plantations both legal and illegal. We know the Indonesia is as corrupt as they come. The large beneficial owners such as Sinar Mas and Wilmar reside in Singapore, their families are here, their kids go to school here.

The Singapore Government hierarchy live in air-conditioned homes, they travel to work in air-conditioned cars and work in a similar environment. When they want to enjoy the outdoors they travel overseas. They do not use the PCN or enjoy nature parks . If they do they do it during the months that are clearer and cleaner.

If Singapore has the balls it will blacklist the firms and the beneficial owners. This has been suggested so many times. The old man's families are of Indonesian Chinese origins and are still linked to this families. His grandfather even worked for one of this companies.

Don't waste your time even talking about it. Plan ahead and find a country that will offer so much for your kids .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, my question is — what has the Singaporean Government done? I feel that they should focus on their own role,” she said ....
However, with all due respect to my Singaporean counterpart, what are they doing? And where has it got them?” she asked....
In October, Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Politics, Law and Security Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan described Singapore’s offer of one aircraft to Indonesia to help fight forest fires that have caused the thick haze as “insulting”.

The two ministers - Misago and Vivian - are being slapped by the Indons for spouting nonsense.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact is that sinkies are surrounded by indon terrorists will make me think twice about telling them about their haze problem. we are always at the mercy of a bigger country with army forces much surpassed the SAF (what is that???). we just have to put up with tehri temperament. they are indon muslims, very unreasonable kind...of pple.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact is that sinkies are surrounded by indon terrorists will make me think twice about telling them about their haze problem. we are always at the mercy of a bigger country with army forces much surpassed the SAF (what is that???). we just have to put up with tehri temperament. they are indon muslims, very unreasonable kind...of pple.

The ministers have no clue on the Indons mindset. Publicly criticising Indons will not lead to any result.

Wait till the Indons get back control of their airspace ...sinkapore will experience more hell. Maybe that time, LHL will go and beg the Indons to be nice.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They might be foreigners but they are driven by the same things as the PAP politicians e.g. greed, taking short cuts, wayang,..

The only difference is that in Spore, there is legalised corruption. Many of the things that are illegal in Indonesia would be considered legal in Spore especially if it is something the PAP is involved in.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The large beneficial owners such as Sinar Mas and Wilmar reside in Singapore, their families are here, their kids go to school here.
When my daughter was studying for her "A" levels many years ago, she gave tuition to supplement her pocket money. With the help of an agency she managed to become a private tutor to two Indon students whose families were living in the posh districts of Sinkieland. She would be chauffeured to and fro from my residence to her students' in a gleaming BMW.
When they want to enjoy the outdoors they travel overseas.
One prime example is Chief Natural Aristocrat and his wife Buy-High-Sell-Low.
They do not use the PCN or enjoy nature parks . If they do they do it during the months that are clearer and cleaner.
It's only when they need to wayang in front of the media.
If Singapore has the balls it will blacklist the firms and the beneficial owners.
Totally agree with you.
Don't waste your time even talking about it. Plan ahead and find a country that will offer so much for your kids .
Totally agree. That's why my wife and I are in the USA while my daughter and her family will be migrating soon.

This year's smog is going to be as severe as last year's. Global population is projected to increase by 1 billion more people by the end of this century. With the increase, more paper products will be needed and more palm oil will have to be produced to meet the expected increase in demand. Meaning? The smog enveloping Sinkieland will be getting worse and worse.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ministers have no clue on the Indons mindset. Publicly criticising Indons will not lead to any result.

Wait till the Indons get back control of their airspace ...sinkapore will experience more hell. Maybe that time, LHL will go and beg the Indons to be nice.

They might be foreigners but they are driven by the same things as the PAP politicians e.g. greed, taking short cuts, wayang,..

The only difference is that in Spore, there is legalised corruption. Many of the things that are illegal in Indonesia would be considered legal in Spore especially if it is something the PAP is involved in.

indons are unhappy with sinkie gahment cos' during suharto's time, many rich indons seek refuge for their dirty money here. they claimed that sinkieland has its today was due to all these dirty money. thanks to lky for building a rocky path in building good relations with our indon neighbour.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
6694_large_Screen_Shot_2016-04-18_at_4.32.53_PM.jpg

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like grateful period for clean air that is supposedly provided by the Indonesia government is over.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
just send her a complimentary roasted suckling pig and a packet of lim chee guan bak kwa and she will guarantee no haze for the next 10 years

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of monkeys running the country.

Was corrupt then, still corrupt now.
Hardly ever evolved. They are an Allah believing country.

How can they still behaved like secular monkeys?

Siti Nurbakar Puki is plain jealous that bigger ministers n Busok Kalla get big bribes but she got none and yet got to do work and gets blame
Busok pepek