• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash: Learn from India & Dun Play Sex Games!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, ma'am!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Sep 7, 2008
YOUR LETTERS
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>What is being promoted - sex or marriage?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I was born and raised in India and am married to a Singaporean.
I have had the opportunity to experience life in Singapore, India, Australia and England, and based on that, I always say: 'East or West, Singapore is the best.'
But last Sunday, I was taken aback when I read the article about the orientation programmes in universities here ('Orientation - just fun or plain lewd?').
I cannot imagine my daughter or sons doing all that shameful stuff.
What is being promoted - sex or marriage?
What makes anyone think that these acts will help draw male and female students closer for the long term?
During my stay at the International Students Hostel in Auckland, New Zealand, for instance, I came across many Asian students living as partners but who did not believe in the institution of marriage.
Shouldn't we be looking instead at the situation in other countries, such as India, where the divorce rate is low, marriages last longer, and the birth rate is high? Parineeta Dogra (Ms)

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ms Drogba conveniently left out the fact that all marriages are arranged in India.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, ma'am!

YOUR LETTERS
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I was born and raised in India and am married to a Singaporean.
I have had the opportunity to experience life in Singapore, India, Australia and England, and based on that, I always say: 'East or West, Singapore is the best.'
But last Sunday, I was taken aback when I read the article about the orientation programmes in universities here ('Orientation - just fun or plain lewd?').
I cannot imagine my daughter or sons doing all that shameful stuff.
What is being promoted - sex or marriage?
What makes anyone think that these acts will help draw male and female students closer for the long term?
During my stay at the International Students Hostel in Auckland, New Zealand, for instance, I came across many Asian students living as partners but who did not believe in the institution of marriage.
Shouldn't we be looking instead at the situation in other countries, such as India, where the divorce rate is low, marriages last longer, and the birth rate is high? Parineeta Dogra (Ms)

Birthrate is high no doubt! Does not mean quality of life is any better if the parents cannot sustain it's childrens' best interest !

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
india birth rate high because most of them did not know what is call condom.

the best way to solve low birthrate problem in singapore is to ban condom

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, ma'am!

YOUR LETTERS

Idiot FT wants to force us to marry strangers?

In India marriages are not for happiness. They are for conviniences.

Its cheaper to get married compared to paid sex.
Its safer too.
Its one way to procreate.

Most of my Indian acquaintances do not appear to be happy in marriage. They just pretend to be. Some even do not know their wives well.

Idiotic marriage system looks more like a business transaction.:biggrin::p

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ah neh FT
If India sooooooo good can F.B.I., Fuck Back India.

Dear chinky yello FT
If China is sooooo good can F.B.C, Back Back Cina.

Both are also hoping their best to inculcate the Indian caste system in to sinkapore

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
<India, where the divorce rate is low, marriages last longer, and the birth rate is high?>

stupid india woman,

in india, they dun give birth, they breed like animals..
divorce is low becos it is shameful.. husbands just kill their wife as per kitchen fire incident.. husbands also ask for dowry $$. wife that give not enough will be burnt, shame or killed..

u want us to follow india?? siow..