• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FT (Lifeguard) arrested for rape of young woman at Sentosa Beach

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Indian FT arrested for rape of young woman at Sentosa Beach[/h]Posted by temasektimes on May 10, 2012
An Indian ‘foreign talent’ has been arrested in connection with a rape case at Sentosa beach last weekend.
A young woman was allegedly raped at a beach pavilion not far from a party that was taking place at Siloso Beach at around 2.25am in the morning.
In a statement released to the media, Sentosa Leisure Group deputy director of communications Suzanne Ho said that the Indian ‘FT’ was working as a part-time lifeguard at Sentosa.
She added that he had joined the company last month and was scheduled for work only on an ad-hoc basis.
It is understood that his responsibilities include patrolling the beaches and handling its daily operations.
As few Singaporeans want to work as lifeguards, Sentosa Leisure Group has no choice but to employ ‘foreign talents’ from other countries like India.
The suspect is now being detained while an investigation is being carried out. It is not known if the police has impounded his passport.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian lifeguard ? If I swim halfway suddenly got cramp and start to drown , and then I see a half naked Indian man swim furiously toward me , I will rather drown .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lifeguard is already contrite over his actions. As hosts, we should be tolerant towards our guests. It has happened. Let us move on, shall we?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Getting an Indian to look after girls in bikinis is like putting a cat with the canaries.