• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have accepted the Lord Jesus as my Saviour

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is to announce to the forum that I have accepted the Lord Jesus as my Saviour, and as the One and Only True God.

Through Christ the Saviour, my sins are redeemed and I am a new man. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord. Praise Jesus Christ, my Saviour!

I will serve the Lord for the rest of my life, and I will enter the Kingdom of Heaven!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord.

[h=3]Psalm 150[/h]New International Version (NIV)

[h=3]Psalm 150[/h]

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol what happened? Miracle?

The mighty hand of God reached out and touched me, and my soul crumbled to a million pieces.

I fell to the floor in front of a dozen of my friends, who stared at me wondering what had happened. I began to cry. A lady friend reached down and tried to help me up, asking if I was OK.

I said I was OK. The power of the Lord had overwhelmed me and I knew I was no longer going to be the same. From then on, I knew I was to be a servant of Jesus Christ.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ask your pastor the differences between kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven?

Bet you they don't have concrete answer, but guess only.

When Jesus says kindom of God what does he mean?

This is to announce to the forum that I have accepted the Lord Jesus as my Saviour, and as the One and Only True God.

Through Christ the Saviour, my sins are redeemed and I am a new man. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord. Praise Jesus Christ, my Saviour!

I will serve the Lord for the rest of my life, and I will enter the Kingdom of Heaven!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you are a Christian you are also a Buddhist.

In the New Testament the teaching of Jesus in the plain and in the mount are basically from Buddhist scripture Dhramapada.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER YOU ENTER THE HEAVEN
sit next to the lord jesuse christ

there will be over 10 billion people wanting to sit next to their lord jesus..becos they too 'accepted' christ

an angel at the gate will ask u to take a number
and come back maybe 1 trillion years later

Last edited:

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

there will be over 10 billion people wanting to sit next to their lord jesus..becos they too 'accepted' christ

Probably has a free hold space, unlike mudane 99 years lease. And the consolation of avoid eternal burning in hell. Put a chicken to fire, you can roast it in 15 min but in hell heathens like us get to burn forever!! I guess God don't need to pay power bill.

Why you want to wait a stupid trillion years when most of the good people that once lived on earth are in hell. If you can do some math, there are more souls in hell than in heaven. Among them sages, kings, emperors, intellectuals...hell should be a good place to go in afterlife.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the exact figures going to heaven is 144,000 which is stated in ARMEGADDON or the destruction and end of the world.

a39t8rI4

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Sacrificial Head

For reading & meditation: Luke 9:18-27

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (v. 24)

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting post! Are you willing to lose your dear life to save a hundred heathens for him ? Otherwise your faith is merely talk , sing , praise and condem.