• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Migrate to this US of A?

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wan to migrate to the US of A and enjoy true freedom I dun see anywhere else. Is anyone here ables to give some insight into how to go?

I visit this embassy on Napier Rd and suggest Sinkee H1 Visa but must come back after 2 years

Any idea?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
who told u that??

H1b is for 3 years, it can be renwed again by ur employer for a max of 6 years.

but usually what u do is when u get ur H1b, get ur employer to go onto the green card process for you, take i dunno prob like 5 years now.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
who told u that??

H1b is for 3 years, it can be renwed again by ur employer for a max of 6 years.

but usually what u do is when u get ur H1b, get ur employer to go onto the green card process for you, take i dunno prob like 5 years now.

They tell me there is 2 H1 Visa one special for sinkee only but must come back. other one no need come back can apply to stay there. Sinkee only one no good must come back. Still look for more way to migrate there.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
They tell me there is 2 H1 Visa one special for sinkee only but must come back. other one no need come back can apply to stay there. Sinkee only one no good must come back. Still look for more way to migrate there.

oh yes thats the H1b1 signed under the FTA, dosent lead to permanent settlement. easiest is family no doubt, just marry an american chick

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes thats the H1b1 signed under the FTA, dosent lead to permanent settlement. easiest is family no doubt, just marry an american chick

I would say marry and American (3 years) or have US$200K in investments or company/relative sponsor is about the only way I can think of.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say marry and American (3 years) or have US$200K in investments or company/relative sponsor is about the only way I can think of.

How to find American Company to sponsor?

Maybee selling property than can 200K investment What scheme is this 200K one?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to find American Company to sponsor?

Maybee selling property than can 200K investment What scheme is this 200K one?

The 200k investment is called the H5, last time I checked. See if you can get an American Company in Singapore to transfer you, best bet.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 200k investment is called the H5, last time I checked. See if you can get an American Company in Singapore to transfer you, best bet.

This Obama saying once get degree can apply, so then after citizenship can sponsor whole family to enter US. This true?