• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the fuck did edwin tong even pass his bar exam???

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Edwin Tong: “Mr Singh, I am entitled to put a hypothesis to you because we should test the evidence.”​

Pritam Singh: “You don’t test the evidence with a hypothesis, but go ahead.”​

Vid at https://shrtcô.de/lWvHAC (scroll down to view)

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypothesis is assumption? Theory on evidence is like anti vaxers refuse to vax because of side effects even though most research claim that the benefits greatly benefits the side effects?

How can they do that? I pray they will have a lighter sentence after life. Morality and capitalism is really the root of all evil.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers, before they become one, should score A1s for science stream topics, then proceed to study law and proceed to train their forked tongue. But in Sinkapore, we do not have these people. They trained their forked tongue then they study law. Along the way, they learn science stream topics. That is why, most lawyers I encountered have no logical thinking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-201333_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-201333_Chrome.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 82

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lawyers, before they become one, should score A1s for science stream topics, then proceed to study law and proceed to train their forked tongue. But in Sinkapore, we do not have these people. They trained their forked tongue then they study law. Along the way, they learn science stream topics. That is why, most lawyers I encountered have no logical thinking.

Law students here also use ten year series, no?