• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching: Omicron! It's coming. It's just a matter of time.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Ho Ching emphasized that do not neglect the safety precautions like masking, hand sanitizing, safe spacing, and reduced diversity and frequency of contacts.
She added, “Stay safe, keep calm, and let’s work through this new curveball that COVID has thrown at us.”
No wonder you are vaccinated.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle know lao jibye is here don't know using which nick
If she's reading this, pleased drop me a PM. I'd like to flog her cheebye. :biggrin:
If she screams well, I will clamp her nipples too, she will get an orgasm to the moon and back, her lanjiao loong will never satisfy her.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
She reminded everyone to vaccinate our pregnant mums, our young wives planning to have babies, our seniors, our immunocompromised, and our young people who are yet to be vaccinated.
This is very dangerous suggestion. Oh gosh, how many pregnants actually believe this crap. Be careful who you listen to. You fucked up and HC still shake leg at home.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was referring to the new COVID-10 variant, Omicron.
She noted that since it is already detected in HK, Belgium, Netherlands, and outside Africa, it may not be possible to stop the spread to Singapore.
Ohhh... so fearful wahhhh. so dangerous har....She actually believe this crap. Good luck Singaporeans. She is the one who tell pregnants to vaccinate.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just for your amusement don't believe everything you see or hear there's always 2 sides of every story :

THE BATTLE FOR HUMANITY AND TRANSHUMANISM​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the coffeeshop Ah Pek know Omicron is coming to Red Dot.

I think we already have it long ago.

omni_microtec_rt_03_gel_pen_inky_1481377480_f4f60476.jpg