• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HDB Slavery - Not even near 99 Years Demolished for Redevelopment

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm local and i know it all...... after 5 years you sell you make money right ? m&ds have been doing it all the time buy sell buy sell ! lol........ What toking you !
that‘s different from sers lah. of course you can cash out in private sale after 5 years but where are you going to live next? over valued condo at $1.69m or resale hdb flat at $696k? still have to pay top dollar right for the apartment you want?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that‘s different from sers lah. of course you can cash out in private sale after 5 years but where are you going to live next? over valued condo at $1.69m or resale hdb flat at $696k? still have to pay top dollar right for the apartment you want?

Use some of the profits to put down a downpayment for a better unit. 5 years later, sell. Repeat.

You don't understand? No wonder daft people like you don't make money in the property market.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you put up some resistance, give reasons, you can get a better payout for SERS.
Got budget to let you bargain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use some of the profits to put down a downpayment for a better unit. 5 years later, sell. Repeat.

You don't understand? No wonder daft people like you don't make money in the property market.
there’s a value ceiling with hdb flats. how many 99-year flats (out of tens of thousands) are sold for over $1m? can’t keep repeating every 5 years when there’s a value ceiling, one starts to age, and time keeps moving. the biggest bang for the buck in sg real estate is still freehold landed property like a gcb.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there’s a value ceiling with hdb flats.

The ceiling value has been going up over the past 50 years.

how many 99-year flats (out of tens of thousands) are sold for over $1m?

That number is increasing every year. Your sarcasm makes you look dumb when you don't check your figures before making sarcastic remarks.

can’t keep repeating every 5 years when there’s a value ceiling, one starts to age, and time keeps moving. the biggest bang for the buck in sg real estate is still freehold landed property like a gcb.

Again, the value ceiling has been going up for the past 50 years. You're welcome to check out the private and hdb property index.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ceiling value has been going up over the past 50 years.

That number is increasing every year. Your sarcasm makes you look dumb when you don't check your figures before making sarcastic remarks.

Again, the value ceiling has been going up for the past 50 years. You're welcome to check out the private and hdb property index.
will it be $2m next year? why dabble in low ses hdb when you can make 6.9 times more with high ses gcb? hdb is incremental while gcb is sexponential. chey. thought you’re a high ses sinkie. you’re a low ses sinkie afterall.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it'll be $1.5M.

The current record is $1.36M, for a DBSS unit in Bishan.
how many out of tens of thousands are dbss in a desirable location? thought you dabble in high ses gcb and not low ses hdb? what happened? high ses becum low ses from food poisoning in your catering biz?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how many out of tens of thousands are dbss in a desirable location? thought you dabble in high ses gcb and not low ses hdb? what happened? high ses becum low ses from food poisoning in your catering biz?

For years, my wife and I made money selling and flipping HDB flats and condos. It's a good way to make money and most sinkies should take advantage of it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For years, my wife and I made money selling and flipping HDB flats and condos. It's a good way to make money and most sinkies should take advantage of it.
ok, now that you admit you’re low ses i can understand why you’re not in the same league as i’m in.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admit I made money from the property market while you're a whiner about skyrocketing HDB prices. It's obvious that you're not in my league.
Imuho flipping hdb property onlee can work when we keep downsizing. My uncle flipped twice so far and accumulated $1.69mil cash in wealth and if he were to do for the 3rd time he can onlee left with 1 room
redface.gif
sweatingbullets.gif