• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy MOTHER'S DAY

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Short-Mothers-Day-Messages.jpg

i just send a message to my mother who is probably still sleeping in uk

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Oh, your mum read your posts in sammyboy!
i don't know if she reads because she knows i surf this website because last time she here in singapore she borrowed my phone then she saw this forum page and asked me what sort of trash have I been reading...haha

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mothers tend to have closer relationship with kids because they always bad-mouth the fathers, or threaten kids with fathers' punishments when they misbehave.

Very often, fathers do worry about children's feelings but our wives scare the kids that we will shame them or scold them when they don't do well for exams.

In conclusion, most mothers destroy the father-children relationship.