• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Life of a 25yo Singaporean Male Stripper! 新加坡脱衣舞牛郎!! 30mins earn $300SGD!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
“I was only charging $100 to $150 for two hours of dinner and chitchat with middle aged ladies who wanted to rant about their marital problems—they just want someone to talk to,” he shared.

His clients are appreciative of his efforts, giving him used panties or sending him nudes as tokens of appreciation. One commented: “If you were my boyfriend, you’d puncture my uterus”.

When asked about his rates, Jacob immediately switches to a professional tone. “A regular session of 20 to 30 minutes start at $300.” At this price, he’ll only strip to his G-string.

If customers request for full nudity, an extra 25% will be charged. Additional costs may be incurred, depending on the location, time and size of the party.

I wonder: from Jacob’s description, stripping seems like an extremely lucrative industry. But Jacob is quick to counter: “Although $300/30 minutes sounds a lot, it doesn’t yield a 100% profit.”

1578401978768.png

More at https://zula.sg/singaporean-male-stripper/

Attachments

• 1578401990459.png
    1578401990459.png
    474.1 KB · Views: 143