• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good White Kraut Beheaded And Chopped Into Bits While Living In Thailand Like A Lord! Samsters Still Dare To Retire To Thailand?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
german-man-freezer.png

A German man who has been missing in Thailand since Jul. 4 has been found dead.

The 62-year-old property broker Hans Peter Ralter Mack had told his Thai wife on that day, that he was meeting a realtor, according to Khaosod English.

A missing persons poster subsequently put out by his family offered a reward of three million baht (S$115,555) for any information.

Hidden in freezer
On Jul. 10, police discovered his body dismembered and hidden in a 1.5m-long freezer.

Prior to finding the body, a Thai couple told police they had been hired by a German woman to transport the freezer to a house in Nong Prue district near Pattaya.

According to Bangkok Post, police used CCTV footage to identify another accomplice, a German man, who drove the pickup truck used to transport the freezer.

At the house, police found an electric saw and rope.

The victim's head and limbs had been separated from his torso and placed in bags inside the freezer.

Police have listed extortion as a reason for his death, Bangkok Post stated, as around two million baht (S$77,037) was taken out out of Mack's bank account.

His Mercedes was found in the parking lot of a condominium in Nong Prue a day before his body was discovered, and police found traces of cleaning solvent on the seats, dashboard and steering wheel of the car, reported AP.

Two foreign nationals are now wanted in relation to Mack’s killing, Khaosod English stated.

Mack has been a resident of Thailand for several years.

He has two sons from a previous marriage.

https://mothership.sg/2023/07/german-man-dismembered-freezer-thailand/

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the Germans do such a thing? I would understand if Thais were the kidnappers. But Germans cross country to kidnap? I thought it was a criminal act made famous by the Chinese in Thailand.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the Germans do such a thing? I would understand if Thais were the kidnappers. But Germans cross country to kidnap? I thought it was a criminal act made famous by the Chinese in Thailand.
German more hiong than Chinese