• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GAY Prostitution Ring In Vatican - Priests Prefer Assholes Over Pussyholes !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A convicted paedophile priest has claimed a gay prostitution ring has been operating within the Holy Roman Church, with clergymen hiring underage rent-boys for sex.

Don Patrizio Poggi, who served a 5-year prison sentence for abusing teenage boys at his Rome parish, also told Italian authorities a former Carabinieri police officer recruited boys for nine clergymen.

Poggi has reportedly handed the names of 20 alleged child abusers in the Roman clergy – including four serving priests and a Monsignor - to the authorities.

The Times reports : "His allegations gained some credibility from the fact he was accompanied by Monsignor Luca Lorusso, an adviser to the Papal Nuncio to Italy, who is himself a confidante of Pope Francis"."

The former police officer is alleged to have procured mostly eastern European immigrant boys from gay discos, saunas and outside a bar near Rome's central rail station known as “Twink”, where he used a vehicle marked “Emergency Blood” to avoid parking fines.

The boys were paid €150-€500 (£130-£425) to perform sex acts in church premises across the capital.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome to the deepest origins of Christianity!

And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, “son of David, have mercy on me.” But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes
to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God.
And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

Mark 14:51And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: 52And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unfortunately, I won't be shocked at all by the release of these documents, just very, very disgusted. Even more disgusting are the many Catholics who will profess to be shocked, but who will continue to attend their loathsome churches and pray with their vile priests.

I hope that those priests who did not already jump out of windows will be indicted and spend the rest of their twisted lives rotting in prisons along with their equally vile protectors, and that lawyers are lining up to file civil suits. May the bankruptcy courts be filled to overflowing until the last diocese falls.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, I won't be shocked at all by the release of these documents, just very, very disgusted. Even more disgusting are the many Catholics who will profess to be shocked, but who will continue to attend their loathsome churches and pray with their vile priests.

I hope that those priests who did not already jump out of windows will be indicted and spend the rest of their twisted lives rotting in prisons along with their equally vile protectors, and that lawyers are lining up to file civil suits. May the bankruptcy courts be filled to overflowing until the last diocese falls.

Halt, u low life form! Check with your mom agin, might somehow related to your life, wuhaaaaaa!!!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you always reply the same thing over and over again :wink: run out of words ? Whahhaha

aiyah.............still not obvious meh.................the joker obviously one of those mindless brainwashed church-going goons..............

maybe his arse also kana poked before leh ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah.............still not obvious meh.................the joker obviously one of those mindless brainwashed church-going goons..............

Whahahahah ... That's why he keep on farting all over the thread :wink: lanjiao religion produce langjiao Lang :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed, indeed.....just poked your whole family and your dog too! Wuuhahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quite clever in twisting words, not bad........like your father, wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Your lau bu is even better :wink: let me twist her over sized black nipples :wink: Whahahahah . By the way why her nipple is inverted ? :wink: Whahahahah because you sucked it too hard with 1600 men ? Whahahahahaa :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lau bu is even better :wink: let me twist her over sized black nipples :wink: Whahahahah . By the way why her nipple is inverted ? :wink: Whahahahah because you sucked it too hard with 1600 men ? Whahahahahaa :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaa, imagining things, must be from gay religion...........but you seem like an old ugly gay faggot waiting at a lonely bar. This gets u excited??????? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, the chic won't appear before u, likewise your REAL father.wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Not even a gay too will approach u, wuhahaaaa!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, imagining things, must be from gay religion...........but you seem like an old ugly gay faggot waiting at a lonely bar. This gets u excited??????? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, the chic won't appear before u, likewise your REAL father.wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Not even a gay too will approach u, wuhahaaaa!!!!

I never imagine things ... Don't believe go and ask your lau bu if her nipple inverted anot :wink: only one thing can make me excited which is your lau bu chow cheeby and inverted oversized black nipple !!! Twist Liao sibey song !!! Don't believe you can ask her to pull down her bra and twist it yourself :wink: whahahhah whaha :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never imagine things ... Don't believe go and ask your lau bu if her nipple inverted anot :wink: only one thing can make me excited which is your lau bu chow cheeby and inverted oversized black nipple !!! Twist Liao sibey song !!! Don't believe you can ask her to pull down her bra and twist it yourself :wink: whahahhah whaha :wink:

Wash, so fast deluded about that 1600 nipples of yours????? Wuhahaaaaaaa, told u, u r way below stupid, old man! That's not imagining??? Wuhahaaaaaaa, another confession of stupidity. Thanks for exposing so much details everyone here eagerly read. Will have a final thesis report on u soon but missing the title. Should it be called 'PUNISHER CAN PUNISHED' or 'PUNISHER GET ENTERED'??? Anyone out there care to help?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wash, so fast deluded about that 1600 nipples of yours????? Wuhahaaaaaaa, told u, u r way below stupid, old man! That's not imagining??? Wuhahaaaaaaa, another confession of stupidity. Thanks for exposing so much details everyone here eagerly read. Will have a final thesis report on u soon but missing the title. Should it be called 'PUNISHER CAN PUNISHED' or 'PUNISHER GET ENTERED'??? Anyone out there care to help?

Speaking of exposing ..please let me give your lau bu the attention she deserved :wink:
Your lau bu so fat when she sit around the house, she sit AROUND the HOUSE whahaahahaha :wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!! POWDER-FUL SIA!!!! So delusional, cut n paste then imagine.......wuhahaaaaa!!!!! What kind of religion is this u r in???????

How dare you forsake your lau bu !!! Whahahahaha . Just because she is oversized and you disowned her ? You are really a bastard son :(