• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Frodo's LORD will be doing a 'planned maintenance' of earth on 28 nov

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the 3 days of darkness written in the bible

By Susan Duclos
According to video uploader wonderonza, crop circle interpretations along with predictions, songs, visions and prophecy, the “Three Days of Darkness,” is coming on November 28, 2013 and that ISON would be the cause of it by hitting the sun instead shooting around it. It is highlighted as a speculative prediction, using the crop circle that was discovered June 25, 2013, at Silbury Hill, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire UK. Using the Julian date, which using the numbers associated with the crop cricle, comes up with November 28th.
The other signs wonderonza takes into account, will be shown from the YouTube details below the first video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S7YLIcwx_eM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ps8M0P3FLKI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro zeus,
Roger! Your message from space is very timely. Frodo was catcha by me for putting words into his Lord's mouth. It is worst than blasphemy. His Lord is very angry and Frodo will be part of the maintenance. This time Frodo will kena veri veri jiak lat from him. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will say hello to TS on this thread on 29 Nov 2012. Stay tuned!:wink:

Fraudo self slapped again! kan sibei lau kui ah, gong cb kia... whahahahahahahahahahaha..:biggrin::wink:

03_09.gif

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello TS! Better late than never.:biggrin:

Can't even fullfil a self prophesy, still dare to talk big! Wtf! Baey kian seow! Shame! Shame! What an 'embrassador' of the ang moh god.

WHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't even fullfil a self prophesy, still dare to talk big! Wtf! Baey kian seow! Shame! Shame! What an 'embrassador' of the ang moh god.

WHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Did I give a prophecy? You can't even tell the truth that you did not PM me your name and address when you announced to the whole forum that you did.:rolleyes:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong cheebye, why is your proof? Don't who is lying all the way. :wink:

Absymally ignorant village atheist not honest to admit he never PM me his name and address. But since atheist do not believe in objective moral values, to him there is nothing wrong with being dishonest or lying at all.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, is the TS ok with 28 Nov come and gone?:wink:

Something like the 'Lord' decided to abort the plan is beyond TS personal control. What you can control, you can't even fullfil a simple thing that you openly and howlianly declared to everyone here. Speak volume of yourself. You are not only dumbass but big mouth bullshitter. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
No PM means no PM. Anyway, it's going to be Christmas, and 28 Nov will seem long gone. What happened? Nothing.:wink:

I am not going to send 2nd time. I pm you, you said no PM but you have no proof. You are a true bullshitter .:wink: