• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant beats his wife, lawyer bases defense on ‘significant cultural gap between Syria and France’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.laprovence.com/article/...ppe-sa-femme-a-coups-de-batons-et-de-ceinture

In France for 3 months, Iman is a young woman with black eyes and covered by the Hijab (Muslim clothing showing only the face). She appears timidly at the bar of the Digne-les-Bains criminal court on June 13. Helped by an interpreter, she explains that she has just married religiously with Louai Alali, 26, in an irregular situation on the territory and member of a Syrian family settled for 5 years in Manosque (Alpes-de-Haute-Provence) .

Ten days earlier, she went to the police station to complain about the violence of her companion, who hit her every day with sticks and a belt and presented the investigators with numerous bruises on her thighs and arms.

According to the young woman, Louai is a jealous man, drug addict and often violent before forcing her to have sex. Also mistreated by her in-laws, Iman wants to file a complaint and join her sister, living in the Toulouse region.

During the trial, the defendant admitted having slapped her once, because she had, according to him, been insulting to her stepfather. “She made a mistake, she annoyed me, specifies the young man after translation by the interpreter. A woman must accept the violence of her husband, if she wants to maintain the community of life.”

“In France, it is forbidden to hit either his wife or anyone else for that matter,” recalls the president of the court, who wonders about the legal conditions of this marriage and the behavior of the defendant found in possession of the phone, credit card and identity documents of his concubine.

“My husband, I love him and I want him out of prison”

Obviously under his influence, the young Syrian woman now wishes to withdraw her complaint and refuses to collaborate with the doctors responsible for examining her. “My husband, I love him and I want him out of prison. He only hit me once, it was the interpreter who mistranslated my words,” proclaims this victim, clearly overwhelmed by the turn this hearing is taking. “The violence is materialized and the sentence must be significant to protect the victim,” points out the public prosecutor, Rémy Avon, who requires 12 months in prison, 8 of which are suspended and continued in detention.

In charge of the file for barely a few hours, the defense lawyer, Me Huilen Grotti tries in vain to raise a procedural defect committed after the hospitalization of her client, during his police custody. She pleads a unique gesture of anger recognized by a defendant himself “victim of a significant cultural gap between Syria and France,” and “the example of a violent father and a submissive mother.” The defendant speaks: “I no longer wish to live with my wife, she brings me too many problems.” He was sentenced to 12 months in prison, including 7 months suspended probation, obligations of care, prohibition of contact with his victim and continued detention.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A woman must accept the violence of her husband, if she wants to maintain the community of life.”

Wife beating is one of the real pillars of the mohammedan religion, along with not eating pork.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife beating is one of the real pillars of the mohammedan religion, along with not eating pork.

According to their holy text, wives are properties of men. Depending on how the interpretation is made, it is nothing wrong for a muslim to destroy (kill) his property.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Southern France was part of syria under the abbasids when they has damascus as capital. . So french better behave.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Southern France was part of syria under the abbasids when they has damascus as capital. . So french better behave.

The moslems raided and plundered parts of france, following the example of their bandit 'prophet'.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moslems raided and plundered parts of france, following the example of their bandit 'prophet'.
They were there as iberstots from harsh roman rule,
When Julius Caesar invaded and colonised Gaul, he was said to have butchered 1/3 of the population and enslaved another 1/3. All properties shared with his generals.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They were there as iberstots from harsh roman rule,
When Julius Caesar invaded and colonised Gaul, he was said to have butchered 1/3 of the population and enslaved another 1/3. All properties shared with his generals.

Only moslems view fellow moslem raiders and bandits as liberators. The good Jewish woman who killed the moslem 'prophet' certainly didn't.