• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign graduate from dubious university is being paid the same as I am

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I graduated recently and was rather fortunate to secure employment at a MNC. As part of the networking protocol initiated by current management, fresh hires were encouraged to mingle with one another - and so I did.

One particular encounter bothered me significantly: I came face to face with an individual of a foreign nationality who graduated from a dubious sounding university abroad; dude is apparently getting paid the same wages as I am. Fyi my company requires a candidate to possess at least a minimum second upper class honours degree to be considered for a position - the fact this foreigner "hailing" from a globally unranked private tertiary institution could simply waltz through the door thus STUNG big time.​

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2019/08/foreign-graduate-from-dubious.html

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to complain-just have to thank the PAP's " foreign talent =new citizens=new PAP voters policy".

Just look at how the MSM and all and sundry saying LW going to be next PM, whilst not even bothering to consider the opinion of the voters.
PAP think it will always be in power and keep on boasting about implementing unpopular policies - locals need to vote these arrogant bunch out before locals becomes an endangered species

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho it is not right to ask people their celery or disclose own celery to people in the same company. It is considered a breach of conduct and should be terminated.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho it is not right to ask people their celery or disclose own celery to people in the same company. It is considered a breach of conduct and should be terminated.

Don't need to ask, the FT are happily bragging about how much they earn; or asking if that is enough.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need to ask, the FT are happily bragging about how much they earn; or asking if that is enough.
Agreed. Pinoy and neh like to do this kind of things. Should leeport it to hr for bad conduct and creating unhappiness in orfid.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who created this situation? Many blame the party. I blame instead those who always keep them in power to screw everyone!