• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faith To Move Mountains!

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Group: Christian Professionals Worldwide
Subject: Faith To Move Mountains!

After several beautiful years of marriage my wife and I received news from our Doctor that no married couple wants to hear. We were told that it would be a medical impossibility to have children! At first we were in tears about the situation. Once we made it through the initial shock, the tears were replaced with uncertainty and hopelessness. My wife and I met each other working with youth as Youth Pastors, and once we decided marriage was in our future, the thought of having our own kids was both exciting and expected. What our doctor (s) told us regarding our inability to have kids was not something we ever expected to hear. After the initial announcement accompanied by a multitude of emotions flooding our minds, we decided to do what we know best, take it to the great Physician. The bible tells us in Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” It also tells us in Hebrews 11:6, “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him” These scriptures became fuel for our belief that God’s word is more powerful than man’s medical outcomes. Armed with this knowledge my wife and I decided to do the following: Pray every morning, holding hands and agreeing that God will bless us with three children. We called each of their names out in prayer everyday for two years-Darrell Jr. Sophia Olivia and Alexander Joshua. We also took hold of the scripture in Numbers 23:19,” God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” With this in mind, we were convinced that our firstborn would be our son Darrell Jr. Our faith was so strong that we proceeded to set up a baby room in our home-for a little boy. Some of our family members thought that we had lost our minds. We actually thought that this was a good sign we were doing the will of God☺ With room in place and faith abounding, we continued to pray for another year. Nothing was happening in the natural but we were convinced that that things were taking place in the spirit. Our faith was fully at work.

To make a long story short, today I am the proud father of four beautiful children, my oldest Darrell Jr, my second Sophia Olivia and my baby boy Alexander Joshua. God decided to throw a cherry on top and allowed us to recently adopt our youngest, 20 month old Abigail Jubilee. Brothers and sisters in Christ, this experience taught me that if we do it God’s way, our faith has the ability to move mountains. This spiritual truth pertains to all aspects of our Christian experience be it parenting, business and industry, ministry and any other call God has on our lives. I pray the testimony of our family’s greatest miracle to date can encourage you to believe that through Christ, all things are possible.
Posted By Darrell "Coach D" Andrews

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
here's coach D's website.

come on! he is a corporate motivation speaker!
for crying out loud, at least get some credible people's testimonies.

have you heard of Tony Robbins before and his claims that his followers could walk on fire coals after his speech/training?

heck, as it turn out through myth buster, the ash on top of the burning coal is a good insulator and if you walk fast enough without resting your feet on the burning coal, the ash can insulate you long enough to prevent burns on your feet.

he didnt elaborate the details? did he get IVR? egg donation? surrogate mom?

has god ever heal amputees before?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pastors son had severe autism, deaf, could not talk till 8 years old.
He and his wife prayed for four years and one day his son's mind suddenly opened up and became normal. He caught up with his peers and did well in studies. Finish JC and doing NS now.
Faith does move mountains.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have;

- natural disasters that killed hundreds of thousands.
- man made wars that kills millions of people.
- dictators that kills millions of people.
- diseases that killed millions of people.

and here we have an example of a motivational speaker that give thanks to God for overcoming his barrenness thru' in-vitro fertilization or surrogation that was engineered by science?

you really cannot see the picture here, can you?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have;

- natural disasters that killed hundreds of thousands.
- man made wars that kills millions of people.
- dictators that kills millions of people.
- diseases that killed millions of people.

and here we have an example of a motivational speaker that give thanks to God for overcoming his barrenness thru' in-vitro fertilization or surrogation that was engineered by science?

you really cannot see the picture here, can you?

And your point is? There is no god?
Which god you pray to?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gzbUPISS6gw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Try harder.