• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excellent location Townhouse

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't usually do this in this forum. I always stress on 2 living areas, so kids or guests have their living space, separate from your space. Both Mt Hawthorn & Joondanna are good suburbs, 5-6kms from CBD.

Interested? Call this agent

Cambridge International Food Court not far, 5 mins driving (the other side of Herdmans) - very good Singapore/Malaysian food

HOME OPEN: Saturday, 21 July 2012 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM

ROB STEFANOVSKI (+61 8) 9328 3866 0417 928 888
FOWZIA CAJEE 9328 3866 0448889359

http://www.limnios.com/property.aspx?pid=271269

main.jpg

3/7 Waterloo Street, Joondanna, WA 6060

Spacious Townhouse, Unbeatable Value!!
Price: $565,000 - $585,000

Wow, check out the value here!! A spacious townhouse with 2 living areas and just seconds to Glendalough train station, Lake Monger and located right on the Mt Hawthorn border.

Some Of The Many Features You'll Love;

*3 Spacious Bedrooms With Built In Robes
*Walk In Robe & Ensuite Bathroom To Master
*Air Conditioning
*Modern Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances
*Tiled Living Areas
*Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
*Plus Second Living Room
*Spacious Courtyard
*Security Alarm
*Double Remote Garage
** PLUS SO MUCH MORE**

Council Rates $1,401/yr
Water Rates $966/yr

Lake Monger
Perth-Lake-Monger-Swans.jpg

Train Station
250px-Transperth_Glendalough_Train_Station.jpg

Mt Hawthorn Cappuccino Strip
norcia_latte.jpg

New Norcia Bakery, etc

The Mezz
- Haircut here $16.50 (run by Asian), Seafood (run by Vietnamese) There is also a Fish & Chips
- Woollies supermarket, Chemist. The Optican shop used to run by a French lady, now owned by an attractive Brit girl.

mezz-1.jpg

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't usually do this in this forum. I always stress on 2 living areas, so kids or guests have their living space, separate from your space. Both Mt Hawthorn & Joondanna are good suburbs, 5-6kms from CBD.

main.jpg

Spacious Townhouse, Unbeatable Value!!
Price: $565,000 - $585,000

Wow, check out the value here!! A spacious townhouse with 2 living areas and just seconds to Glendalough train station, Lake Monger and located right on the Mt Hawthorn border.

Some Of The Many Features You'll Love;

*3 Spacious Bedrooms With Built In Robes
*Walk In Robe & Ensuite Bathroom To Master
*Air Conditioning
*Modern Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances
*Tiled Living Areas
*Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
*Plus Second Living Room
*Spacious Courtyard
*Security Alarm
*Double Remote Garage
** PLUS SO MUCH MORE**

Council Rates $1,401/yr
Water Rates $966/yr

mezz-1.jpg

Bro, there's ex-Sinkie setting up a facebook : Asingaporeanson Inaustralia
Is there you ? hehe.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, there's ex-Sinkie setting up a facebook : Asingaporeanson Inaustralia
Is there you ? hehe.

Can't be, right.

Lately I added a goal to the list. If I couldn't achieve my goals, maybe I can help Jen achieve hers. After all, what is the point of living a life which looks like this:

Study like fuck -> grad -> get fucked in the army -> study again or get fucked at work -> fall in love at this stage or earlier -> hair loss due to wedding plans -> get married, sometimes with debt -> get a hdb flat at this stage or earlier but not that early and get in more debt -> more hair loss due to house reno, sometimes with even more debt -> move in, extremely happiness which last 1 week and more hair loss due to bills -> have a kid or two -> finally lost all hair raising the kids -> get old -> die

image.png

Maybe this blog more like mine :biggrin:

http://singaporeserf.blogspot.com.au/2004/09/confession.html

Time to come clean. I have a confession to make.

*whisper* ... ... I am considering being a quitter.

Nobody outside my immediate family knows.

Nobody but one trusted soulmate. And now you know.

Given the global world we live in, this probably does not sound like a big deal. I am sure millions of people uproot and resettle in unfamilar places on a regular basis, and often in the face of great personal dangers. It is not like I am some displaced warzone refugee - so I guess I should shut up about it. This is "bo simi tua tai zee" (no big deal) as the Hokkien would say.

But it still bugs me. It bugs me a lot.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is a cock. He asked his parents and his friends before he decides to migrate. Sure fail. Migration has nothing to within anyone except the immediate family that is actually involved in any move. Will the friend or the parents move or going to pay for the move.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a better decision tree.

- get application first
- apply immediately
- once you get positive reply, then tell wife and if postive move.

Most arseholes will

- talk to everyone
- in the meantime, months and years pass by, the entry requirements start getting harder
- age has caught up,
- wife completely psychoed out of her brains by losers, parents and those who can't make it or can't qualify
- people hear about and ask you why you are moving and more pressure not to move because these people can't make it.
- finally reverse engineer the decision not to move to fit the losing proposition.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took a very long walk from scarboro beach to cambridge( leederville) the other day. Alot of nice properties.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
600k for this piece of crap? 6km from CBD?? Perth??

Is there even a garden?

Near Singapore foodcourt? Why in the world would someone emigrate to eat S'pore food? If you are emigrating to eat singapore food stay in singapore....

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup for 600k, one can get a ranch in Canada. Most houses in Perth area are overrated and overpriced. But there are some around city beach that are nice but out of reach for most folks.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is ridiculous that one should pay 600k for that house.

600k for this piece of crap? 6km from CBD?? Perth??

Is there even a garden?

Near Singapore foodcourt? Why in the world would someone emigrate to eat S'pore food? If you are emigrating to eat singapore food stay in singapore....

Yup for 600k, one can get a ranch in Canada. Most houses in Perth area are overrated and overpriced. But there are some around city beach that are nice but out of reach for most folks.

Can still break the contract if you put in an unconditional offer and the buyer cannot beat the new offer within 48 hours.

UnderOffer.jpg

Singapore/Malaysia food too much MSG and lard. Make me feel sick. I prefer my home grown veggies/fruit, eggs from my hens, aussie olive oil (no spanish or greek), free-range/RSPCA-approved meat.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore/Malaysia food too much MSG and lard. Make me feel sick. I prefer my home grown veggies/fruit, eggs from my hens, aussie olive oil (no spanish or greek), free-range/RSPCA-approved meat.

Hey, are the hens good ? A friend of mine bought some chickens from the farm.. they lay about 2-6 eggs almost everyday. Sounds good to start a chicken business.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, are the hens good ? A friend of mine bought some chickens from the farm.. they lay about 2-6 eggs almost everyday. Sounds good to start a chicken business.

I will leave the chicken business to experts. Esp when the days get shorter and the hens decided to do something else. :biggrin:

As for my mini farm, I keep Silkies for the reason that they make great pets and easy to handle. However, they do not lay eggs when stressed, otherwise, I get about 2-3 white eggs from each hen.

And for Perth properties, it is a great time to sell. The "drought" is over. The buyers are back. :smile:

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice quaint 500 year old village house in a quiet part of Brittany France.
This 360* virtual tour is created for homebuyers.
http://bellesdemeuresdebretagne.com/108009/

GETTING THERE
The locals still look down on Paris-plated cars. No worries. They just like to show off their driving skills in this part.

The nearest TGV station is Morlaix, regular trains going to Paris MONTPARNASSE station. (3hr 40 mins) A bit inconvenient, but easy transfer to Gare de Nord.

Sometimes, the TGV is delayed and a local train will connect to the TGV at Rennes.

Or you can fly Brit Air from Paris CDG airport.

To go to the UK, take a train to Roscoff for a ferry ride (7 hours) to Plymouth. There are nice entertainment on the ferry, include excellent French food.

This place is good for those who enjoy seaside activities and Morlaix itself has a old quarter with cobbled stone streets and stone timber houses.

Also, do not need to travel to southern France to see topless sunseekers. They are at the coast or even in the gardens of their houses. :smile:

Nice chateau, 16th century villages and winding roads. There is also nice lighthouses.

People who come here love this part of France.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited: